The Leclerc is in dire need of a buff

While not “Acknowledged”, they did pass it on for investigation 5 days ago.

Spoiler

8 Likes

Even if that goes through and is fixed, it’s a drop in the bucket and won’t make any sort of real difference most of the time.

I mean, going from being lolpenned by M774/3BM9 to being immune to 3BM46/DM43 is a pretty big thing.

Being immune to 3BM46/DM43 also means that, at some ranges and angles, it may be able to withstand stuff like 3BM60 as well.

4 Likes

Start the timer. 8 months now for the Abrams turret ring.

How long for this and the Leclerc? Place your bets.

Your great grandchild might play the updated version

1 Like

3 years, and after that somehow it will be worse (Im looking at you, Cr2)

1 Like

I’m the last of my line.

Unless some lady grants me that honor.

Maybe I should do a sperm bank.

I’m sure there’s a Netflix documentary about a guy with 1000 kids after setting up a questionable donation site lol

1 Like

There’s two.

The other guy somehow did so without even a license. Don’t ask me why, TikTok is like that on information.

New business venture lmao

1 Like

The EBRC Jaguar has been passed to the devs, along with the AM39 Exocet missile

5 Likes

Can’t wait to see the Jaguar arrive in 10 years even though I’ve done all the research for the devs. Even then they won’t bother to add any of the cool electronics which sets it apart from everything else.

8 Likes

Considering how bad the Vextra 105 was gimped I don’t have much hope for the Jaguar to actually be good.

They’ll put it at 11.7 just to spite us, but it will function as a wheeled KF41

Maybe the devs can read?

All the source material was attached to the suggestion specifically for this reason though.

2 Likes

You’re forgetting the most important thing

ISRAELI DERP BOX PASSED LEZGO

1 Like

Meanwhile the French:

8 Likes

There is no reason why this tank can’t get a new projectile except for the dumb whim of the developers.
And I still don’t understand why the Leclerc doesn’t have a 3rd generation thermal imager.

4 Likes

Just as a reminder, this kind of bug report does seem insufficient for the devs
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/mQOhLay6o7tp
Meanwhile Russian vehicles get buffed because Ivan said the t90m is missing 14000mm of protection so that must be true

What are you talking about? its clearly marked as “acknowledged” and “forwarded”