The Leclerc is in dire need of a buff

To bring some second wind into this conversation, better get your croissants out, because a new Leclerc just dropped:

Called Evolution, this sucker will be ready to go head to head when things like the KF51 get added. There’s still a long way, but I call it now, this thing will arrive ingame.

1 Like

its being compared to the leopard 2 AR-C 3.0 since it was presented at the same eurosatory

It reminds me of the tank designs contests from WT live when someone got off track and tried to make an everything-proof design.

Still, it has the Leclerc hull so it is very nice.

1 Like

Oh, I have fond memories of that!

This was my entry, hahah. Won the contest!

The funny thing is, I made that while I was still a teenager (started when I was 14 and finished when I was 19) with very, very limited knowledge compared to now, hahah.

If I were to give it a try again nowadays, I would do so much differently! (Hopefully better lol)

5 Likes

Roof MG for the Leclercs please.

7 Likes

For all French vehicles that should have it.

1 Like

Be happy we managed to go from 7 seconds to 6 seconds

We are at 5 now are we not?

We are.

Why is everyone complaining about the 6 second reload? Every source I can find online says that the Leclerc autoloader fires 12 rpm. Am i missing something here?

Im not trying to defend the state of the french tech tree, but to me there seems to be far better things to focus on than the reload. Most notably being the inaccurate armor protection figures. Or at more middle BRs like solid shot and 90mm heat have absolutely abysmal damage.

That being said I dont play top tier all that much so maybe I’m just out of touch.

Lmao read my comment again and realized im just a dumbass who is bad at math. I still mean the rest of what I said tho. How did Gaijin get something that incredibly wrong??

5 Likes

“Balance”

Watch Gaijin mess up and add it for Germany only in the future, and the same Sk-105A2 situation unfolds again

3 Likes

More like a similar situation to the DF105

1 Like

It might appear to be that simple but it is not.

I’m hopeful it’s not going to be that bad.