The J-11A Is The Worst 13.7 (Updated)

unrelated but i got the F4f ICE as well and it’s really hit or miss since you can’t BVR with the shitty airframe

Bro I play the J11A like the J7E, dodging everything and then try and get kills on a dogfight.

at least you can dogfight in it

True, I only had a couple of games on my friend’s account cause I’m not there yet and I was on J7E which in the last patch was like night mare.

J-11As never used 77-1 (RVV-SD) at any rate, best wait for J-11B and hope it’s added properly.

J-11A, Su-30MKK and Su-30MK2 use R-77 (RVV-AE) while imported Su-35s use R-77-1 (RVV-SD). MK2 can use PL-8B and PL-12 after computer was cracked, some suggest MKK can as well though no hard proof on that front afaik.

A few J11A were upgraded to J11B avionics but btw not a lot of them, most J11A are retired.

Can you show me images or credible sources on that?

I’ll try to find it, it won’t be sufficient but as far as we know PLAAF do not keep J11A and B mixed, the picture essentially shows a J11 with J11B avionics parked next to a J11A.
Here is what it is supposed to look like with the MLU upgrade, it received a new MFD.

Interesting but it looks to be a surface level upgrade and nothing suggesting it can/does use any other weapons.

Interesting, Su-27SM just got 2 more, total 8 R-77s now and J-11A remain 6 R-77s.
Not to say 2 more especially R-77s make a difference, but J-11A definitly becomes a sillier clown here.

Came across this claim from a Chinese WT Youtuber that the J-11A 2015 MLU is compatible with the PL-10, PL-12 and PL-15, citing what allegedly is an official poster from the PLAAF 16th air brigade.

Can someone verify this?

Both are just garbage planes

1 Like

The J-11A is just a worse Su-27SM at the same BR, we need some magical decompression that doesn’t get messed up by the intern to fix that

With the j10, I see no reason to ever touch the piece of dogshit plane they call the j11a

1 Like

J-10C versus J-16?