The J-11A Is The Worst 13.7 (Updated)

Only the post 2022 production batches have the WS-10 which makes them a far minority, the vast majority or like 90% still use the AL-31 engine.

But AIM120 can fire and forget, R27 launcher as to run right into AIM120 if he wants to keep guiding R27. ARAAM allows better survivability.

4 Likes

J-11A is not worth 13.7. I really don’t know what is in those dev’s mind. They should bring back nation based matchmaking and get rid of mixed battles, then they will realize who is dominating.

1 Like

I really dont know how many times people have to say it… and thats like only half of them…

Even I have a hard time trying to figure out whats on topic reading it all…

So… if some are saying… “you’re actually spamming off topic garbage”… then, it is Off Topic… and you need to take it to PM as some have asked, or take it to existing topics…

Thread might be bit messed up to follow, because I had to remove “garbage” and may have removed some on topic stuff… so, sorry about that…

So… for now on, it stays on Topic…

4 Likes

Talk about beating a dead horse…

I really don’t know what is in those dev’s mind

The simplest way to put it is either laziness or neglection, the J-11A still has the textured pylons from the SU-27SM from the last major update which was over a month ago.

We’re at least getting the J-10A however if leaks are correct, if they butcher it then I deadass might drop China however (top tier at least).

Oh yeah and the J-11A we’ve got in-game is ahistorical, it should have the N001VE and a later generation Chinese RWR.

Maybe @DocUSMC should have some time away, he has spent all evening quarrelling about the ‘sheer suffering’ of the current best aircraft in game (f-15c msip II) because it doesn’t have a datalink or Aim-120C7, no clue why this was flagged but ig someone doesn’t like the truth.

4 Likes

If the J-10A comes and it is comparable to the Gripen and F-16s then I will be a very happy man

1 Like

Maybe DocUSMC should have some time away

He tried to compare the Eurofighter to the F-22 Raptor 💀

If the J-10A comes and it is comparable to the Gripen and F-16s then I will be a very happy man

Yeah that would be good, the current J-11A is absolutely mediocre and I’ve completely stopped playing it (I don’t know why I bothered spading it).

2 Likes

Glad Pacifica cleaned out this thread, it’s very nice now (it was me who kinda got off topic mb gang).

I will always be a proponent for more decompression and I think the J-11A could benefit from decompression to 14.0 and leaving it at 13.7. Until China gets some more advanced fighters (J-10 next update???) I don’t think GJ will decompress and it will kinda be a suffer bus until than unfortunately.

2 Likes

Mine is sat ready to crew, will I, NO

3 Likes

It’s not that bad… it’s pretty bad… but not that bad.

Literally everything that Doc suggests amounts to making sure that USA dominates the aviation section of the game more than it already does.

J-10 might be neat. It might get the Gripen treatment. Or it might get the Mirage 4000 treatment.

7 Likes

When I could go and play an F-15C or Gripen instead, it really is that bad

2 Likes

The J-10 is gonna be an awesome dog fighter and can definitely contend with the M4K so long as they don’t murder its flight model, the gripen is just a UFO no matter how many times they nerf it may as well just give it space lasers now and get it over with lmao

Chances are they will absolutely murder the flight model. And I don’t know about you but I don’t have any declassified documents stating its exact turn rate and then a few more documents to back it up.

3 Likes

I’m not sure about how good the dog fighting is considering, it will not have R73E, and Chinese IR missiles are pretty useless RN, I would not be surprised if it ended up with PL8.

2 Likes

God damn that would be absolutely criminal don’t do this to my J-10 gaijin

1 Like

They’ll have to get PL8B or sth like that.

1 Like

:( not very nice gaijoobs

The pl9’s have been in files for a while with stats and everything, and surprise surprise it doesn’t have irccm.