The J-11A Is The Worst 13.7 (Updated)

In my opinion, F-15C MSIP II with AN/APG-63(V)1 radar in early 2000’s can’t counter Eurofighter Typhoon Tranche 1 standard

I doubt gajin decompressing max BR to 14.0 for aircraft top tier in Q1 2025

Gajin might ready 5th gen IR AAM on fighter aircraft 14.0 BR and higher

Typhoon Tranche 1/2 uses a similarly powerful radar, and has access to an identical weapon load.

Did you not read my post… I said the F22A and EF-T1 should come together in game…

I said the F15C is fine where its at and should not be moved. It competes against the R27-ER and R73s as it is. Unless they plan to give it the Aim-120C-7, Aim-120D, and Aim9X it carries.

All of his missiles were recovered. No F16 parts were recovered. So he clearly didn’t shoot down the F16, the only confirmed kill he had was friendly fire.

EF Typhoon T1 should only be brought into game with the F22A

Absolutely not, they’re an entire different generation apart and comparing one to another is silly. The Eurofighter and F-22 are NOT equivalents.

All of his missiles were recovered. No F16 parts were recovered. So he clearly didn’t shoot down the F16, the only confirmed kill he had was friendly fire

I connected a fragment of a Pakistani F-16 in my post, you clearly either didn’t see it or ignored it.

2 Likes

Typhoon is not and has never been a stealth aircraft.
Typhoon is and always has been F-15C MSIP II equivalent in everything other than dogfight.

1 Like

What the heck am i reading, also crazy off topic.

This is a No and will always be a No. The reason is the same that is given when people ask for WW2 tanks to not fight certain “cold war” or a lil further in time vehicles that would do absolutely NOTHING if brought up in BR if things remain this way in terms of gameplay. It is a matter of balance, not historical accuracy.

4 Likes

F22A + EF-T1 + J15 + SU-33 is entirely balanced

You did not just put the F-22 and the SU-33 in the same god damn sentence, you’ve invalidated the authenticity of everything said prior with this statement. The J-15 is FAR superior to the SU-33 let alone the F-22 and Eurofighter.

We need to let aircraft fight aircraft they were up against IRL

Vehicles like the SU-25 would be absolute garbage against a F-15 for example, historical battle rating would ruin the game as we know it.

5 Likes

Please keep going with the discussion privately, it is off topic.

1 Like

@TPS_Hydra Just pm them and keep the discussion there. The topic has derailed enough.

Lmao at pitting J-15 vs F-22

I don’t even know why people still feed this lunatic
He’s clearly a completely debased US main

13 Likes

This is complete rubbish. The AIM-120A is better than R-27ER (overall not kinematics).

In what way is it overperforming?

6 Likes

F4s have 290 kills on early mig 21s and Mig15/17s, is that really a fair fight or is it just supersonic jets with radar BVR capability AIM9/AIM7 bullying subsonic dogfighters with 23mm/30mm?

And your “suggestion” to this cosmic injustice is to… add 5th generation aircraft? Im sorry, but are you nuts or just as bright as brick? Maybe Snail also should add ASAP J-20 for the sake of unique domestic aircraft to Chinese tree and by doing this meanwhile fixing their lackluster top tier?

7 Likes

After the Cold War the Russian Air Force received major budget cuts, so they were not as advanced as the USA then and still aren’t. We have these newer aircraft in game because they are comparable to older NATO aircraft. It is for balance purposes.

5 Likes

This discussion has gone way off the rails.

11 Likes

Bro, do you realize that the J-11A in-game currently has the N001 radar, and the SU-27SM has the N001VEP radar while being heavier? The R-73 is not the best IR in the game, and the aim-9m is way more versatile. Do you realize the E model is just the export version? It is the same as the R73. Gaijin could have added more unique Chinese planes like the J-9s, J-10s, and J-7l, but Gaijin has been lazy. If you said China isn’t a unique tree and shouldn’t exist, why don’t you say that about the Israel tree? I know you have no idea what you are talking about, and you are just an American fanboy. Why are you digging yourself a hole?

12 Likes

and J11A is new

Don’t be goofy, the J-11A is just a domestically built SU-27SK and the one you’re thinking of is the J-11A upgraded to J-11B standards which is also just a upgraded domestic SU-27SK.

You’ve been acting absolutely obnoxious, educate yourself before you claim absolutely false things

11 Likes

J15 = J11B + T-10K-3 if i remember correctly

The J-15 is not based off the serial production SU-33 but rather the Ukrainian T-10K-3 like you said, DocUSMC is just goofy and eyeballing his answers.

The J-15 also shares many avionic similarities to the J-11B but retains the old AL-31 engine unlike later production J-11Bs.

1 Like

Actually some of them have ws-10’s.