The forum for issues is pathetic. It's harder to submit an issue than to leak files wtf

Screenshots aren’t working
Menus are all over the place
With certain categories, some sub-categories become essential, but only sometimes´
Fix this mess.

4 Likes

Me when devs want reproducible issues that they can act upon.

1 Like

You do know that you’re supposed to make a bug reports on a different site, not here right?

Gaijin.net // Issues

1 Like

I believe he meant that site, just worded it in a weird way.
Still, most curious of em to say that, did they change anything?

1 Like

The OP? No, nothing is changed. The bug report site? Maybe idk

1 Like

Yea, the issue tracker is a maze and it does have issues with how you put screenshots into the report.

It needs some expansion and some work on it considering some of these issues I have faced in the same manner.

If you’re trying to contribute to an already going report, you can’t add screenshots or files, so you literally have to make a new report to submit yours.

Its 2024 and an app with “millions of users” doesn’t have an ingame error/issue reporting system…

3 Likes

Wasn’t that stuff promised though? I wonder where that went.

You have to submit a screen shot from your war thunder screenshot folder, they wont take anything else.

I believe there was also something about a game-integrated form but that may just be me.
Thanks for the reminder tho, forgot that menu even exists lol

1 Like

cough cough

Lack of Skill

Which just takes you to the Gaijin.net bug report web page.

Exactly… But it also logs you in, so it’s pretty much doing everything ‘hard’ for you.

Except you have to manually go collect the game information and input it into their form. Grab screen shots, and manually upload that into their form. Get game logs and manually upload that into their form. You have to compose a description that hopefully some poor basement cube dweller at Gaijin HQ can understand and correlate to a specific point in the server and divine the actual problem (or not).
Yeah, A redirect URL sure is the “hard” part…

Which isn’t actually that hard… Most of it is already done for you, you just have to locate it all.

They say the hardest thing about excercise is to get off your ass… This is an equivalent…

I forget you aren’t capable of admitting you are wrong.

Right so if your a console user you don’t have a Warthunder Screenshot folder so the bug report gets tossed or marked “Not a bug”

I’m not wrong though, you’re just trying to make out I am wrong because you have an issue with me, hence why you ‘forgot’…

Just stop trying to be so negative, it’ll change your whole outlook on life and the game.

The files you need are all made, bar the dxdiag report, which is only needed to be done every so often, and isn’t that difficult to do. So you saying it’s so hard is quite ignorant and defeatist.

And the description of what is going wrong, is about as hard as saying in chat that the game is broken, which is where those defeatists and negative nancies often end up, berating anyone who says to report the issue or do any diagnosis in the first place.

Is there no way to make a screenshot from the console itself, or a video?