The forum for issues is pathetic. It's harder to submit an issue than to leak files wtf

The problem is, Gaijin has it set where it will only accept screen shots from that folder. If you put any picture not from that folder it will just error out, and it requires a screenshot to submit a report. So now anyone who doesnt have that ability is locked from submitting anything.

Dunno if it’s that detailed, but there is something that does need to be changed in that setup to make it easier to make reports in a few aspects.

It wouldn’t even accept screenshots I had from my screenshots folder because I wasn’t the reporter, which was silly.

Not one that can be transferred to PC readily, no. Because Xbox consoles have by design, no access to the operating system. To do so, such as jailbreaking a PS4, would result in getting detected and permanently banned by Microsoft for illegal modifications. This is why cheating on an Xbox, unlike PC, (e.g. running a live account) is nearly impossible. So when the PC oriented bug moderators ask for a screenshot from a console player as a qualifier for accepting a bug report, they are asking for the impossible.

Damn, I thought there was genuinely some way natively for them to take screenshots, no wonder I see everyone taking photos with thier cameras.

Almost need to invest in a screen capture box… That’d suck.

1 Like