This is a plane at a BR of 9.0 that can shoot you down from beyond visual range, at a BR where, as far as I know, there is no other plane with that capability. In addition to this, it is one of the very few planes at this BR that can lock onto you from the front, and one of the few that can carry more than two missiles. These missiles are also incredibly hard to avoid even when you see them coming.
This battle rating is completely unplayable. Usually an F3H-2 has got two kills on my teammates before I’ve flanked around and reached it, and the fight typically ends with me getting shot down by another F3H-2 from 5km away.
I have to look at the team lineups at the start of the match and massively adjust my tactics based on whether or not I’m against the US. When I’m with the US, I climb above the enemy, but when against them, I have to flank around. No change to a single plane should have such a massive impact on everyone else’s playstyle.
This cannot wait for the next BR adjustment. the nerf or BR increase must be done immediately. Progression through the tech tree is essentially impossible for those passing through the early jets on their way to top tier now.