The Exaltation of the USSR and the Exaltation of Europe and the USA

he’s the one who’s done nothing to prove it when I see testing shows that they’re performing accurately
and I’m not even American

2 Likes

BVM is fine the way it is.
We could use better perforation simulation in War Thunder that’ll make APFSDS rounds perform slightly better across the board.
As well as get the overlapping armor bug fixed that disproportionately helps Leopard 2s, Type 99s, and T-series tanks. Along with non-composite armor tanks.

Atleast that gets away with it. F16c has a great radar, I’ve used it in sim a lot. The rubin is very mid

1 Like

ok and
can you stop please

Yeah it is less of a issue but it shows that the planes where rushed and not everything is correct

Also fixing western ERA

1 Like

Well one it seems the radar is copy and paste i have seen other issues in the su27 thread

Well T-80U’s one main requirement was the new turret.
Considering T-80U’s and T-80UD’s (not inclidong T-80UE-1’s since they arr somewhat modern with their FCS), they could easily develop upgrade package to install Relikt and maybe swapout FCS for a better one and have better BVM.
Or they could develop a new welded turret on basis on T-90A/M or T-80U turret.
Though thats probably unlikely only because I think the main guy in this bureuo is the KBTM, and it had rough times with export since collapse of USSR.

Or they could use Burlak or wven Object 640 turret but while these are actual development which would be easily used on BVM chasee (Burlak was mounted on T-80BM, I don’t think there should be problem), I still think thats just fantasy.

1 Like

F16 is still overperforming but who cares as long as it’s not Russian go cope

Not the F16c radar, it has a Barak II radar, so somewhat worse.

Also this topic became a even greater mess. Im impressed.

Can you prove that though

F16D radar so even worse great should be better then the F16C

yes go look at all the bug reports and all the people who were talking about it

then send a link then

Lmao, telling someone else to research YOUR claim for you sure is a way to come across as a bright and smart individual.

you also do realize that the Heatmap is quite inaccurate because its still a verry buggy feature

so using it for comparission is not really viable

2 Likes

Really dude, T-80U has better “raw armor” then BVM, BVM strong because they uses RELIK, not based on the based armor.

Masses of bad players play tanks with highest win rates. They don’t want to lose Its a complete fallacy to equate overall winrates with skill.

Again what does this mean for the fact that the penetration map is unreliable and its not useful for making comparisons?
NOTHING

2 Likes

Agree with that.