The current state of the Namer and how it could improve

Merkava Mk.4 being lolpenned by 3BM42: xd

5 Likes

It gets Lolpenned by DM33

The officially declared weight of Namer is 63.5t

2 Likes

Im pretty sure that’s the Namer 2 (Aka Namer 1500) with the upgraded powerpack

That’s the Namera, or Namer CEV. The weight is most likely slightly different than the standard Namer

1 Like

https://www.mod.gov.il/Defence-and-Security/merkava/Pages/namer.aspx

if you can read hebrew, pretty decent read but doesnt offer too much info for the one in game

1 Like

No it is the Engineering Namer (I can read hebrew) its basically a Namer with APS that’s why its weight id written 63.5 the APS system weights around 500 kilogram all together

2 Likes

CEV stands for Combat Engineering Vehicle it’s abbreviated Namera(נמר’'ה) in Hebrew. Not all the Nameras were given APS (atleast not back when they were being implemented into the engineering battalions)

Y’all should look up “What is the most heavily armoured vehicle?” and tell me the first result you guys get lol

1 Like

watch it be weaker than the puma

Well the puma did get a massive damage model nerf, so there’s that tbf

1 Like

sobbing

1 Like

No it is clearly the Namer, The Nemera was based of Merkava 1/2 and had flat sides, Meanwhile the Namer id based of the mk4 And has angled roof side

1 Like

There is a picture of the Nemera for example you can clearly see the flat parts above the side skirts that don’t exist on the Namer

1 Like

I swear if it ends up being less armored then the Puma my disappointment in the snail will rise tenfolds

2 Likes

Seeing how the merkava is implemented currently
wouldnt surprise me at all

Nemera is a recycled name. It first referred to the prototype based on Merkava 1/2, and after the Namer entered service, the name Nemera was given to the CEV variant, an abbreviation of Namer Andasi (נמר הנדסי).

1 Like

Ok and?

nothing