The CAS Problem

1. SP. I usually do 3-5 calls before getting on the plane.
  2. Revenge bombing. Just repositioning after the kill, lol. You have 1.5-2 minutes.
  3. SPAA. Those are your problems if you don’t want to use one of the two anti-aircraft methods.
  4. Limit yourself. If the team has only aviation, then it has already lost the battle. I earned SP for plane, I will fly. In addition, such a system of restrictions will simply make it impossible for active players who effectively played on the tank to fly, and on the contrary will give the plane to players who just made 1.5 kills.

Suggestions section is there for that specific purpose.

The question is “Is there a CAS problem”?

Answer: depends who you ask. It is not as clear cut as people making these threads seem to project.

Bumping existing threads with new or repeat ideas is good in my opinion, not the “spam multiple topics because toys being thrown out of pram” which some here seem to think changes anything (not pointing at you here).

If you want something then Suggest in the right section. This is the forum for discussion between players with the odd moderator and rarer Dev. From the history of these discussions it seems clear they, and a good chunk of the playerbase, don’t see a “CAS problem”, this is an issue for a limited number of the playerbase and I presume you mean RB (this is general section so no clue) so the least populated mode before Naval, Sim, and PvE modes.

Just because “you people” think there is a problem does not mean it is universal.

Every time I drop a paveway from space, it makes me smile to think that there is a good chance that it will cause someone to make another one of these hourly threads.

5 Likes