The balance of the Top Tier in ground combat is collapsing

I recently had some discussions with my friends, and we found that the jet spawn point is not reasonable now, for example, it is completely within the range of the Pantsir S1 and can be shot down in a few seconds, while the Russian plane, for example, will not be threatened by the VT-1 missile, because the range of the VT-1 missile is just not enough to hit the flight speed of the SU-25 SM3

And now only Russian aircraft have high-efficiency long-range ATGMs, our common AGM-65 series is too slow, PGM500/2000 is easier to intercept easily, and LGB is weakened and difficult to use. Only the KH38 is capable of striking ground targets with impunity. At the same time, I found a problem, there is a huge deviation in the flight speed of the KH38 series of missiles, as shown in the figure, this is the manufacturer’s open data, we can see that the flight speed of the missiles is at 350—380 diameter, only Mach 1, and in our game, the KH38 reached an unacceptable 2.2M, which is completely impossible to intercept and counterattack. Except for the Pantsir S1, the other SAMs are all scrap iron, which does not work at all…

3 Likes

And now only Russian aircraft have high-efficiency long-range ATGMs, our common AGM-65 series is too slow, PGM500/2000 is easier to intercept easily, and LGB is weakened and difficult to use. Only the KH38 is capable of striking ground targets with impunity. At the same time, I found a problem, there is a huge deviation in the flight speed of the KH38 series of missiles, as shown in the figure, this is the manufacturer’s open data, we can see that the flight speed of the missiles is at 350—380 diameter, only Mach 1, and in our game, the KH38 reached an unacceptable 2.2M, which is completely impossible to intercept and counterattack. Except for the Pantsir S1, the other SAMs are all scrap iron, which does not work at all… So far we have not seen anti-radar missiles, or long-range ATGMs from other countries, only RU has them, and RU weapons, first join the game, and then consider whether to balance or not. And the weapons of other countries will first consider whether they are “balanced”, and if they feel that they are not balanced, then as we see now, we have not been able to get them for a long time, which is unacceptable! I was helpless against the SU25 in the sky, and when I was flying the CAS plane, the Pantsir S1 would attack me at the very beginning.

2 Likes

Here is the link
KH38
KH38.

I didn’t work at all with the PGM500 and was stopped on the way. And when I drove IT090M and faced the KH38MT, I had nothing to do and couldn’t cope with it at all.

Hmmm

The maximum speed as shown on in the parametre card in game is useless. However, the maximum speed, as per this document (I have not checked the files myself), is 530 metres per second, which is approximately 1.5M . So there is still a discrepancy between reality and game.

I advise you to make a bug report on the official website.

1 Like

Someone has filed an issue, but it’s been “not a bug”, bruh XD

1 Like