The Ariete SUCKs

The only hope for the Italy are B2 Centauro and (hungarian) Leopard 2A7HU

Better off just never touching Italy again just like Gaijin wants.

There has been plenty have threads asking about the B2 Centauro for a awhile now so I don’t think its coming anytime soon. And for the Leopard 2A7, that’s probably going to be at the end of the year.

Isn’t WAR kit itself thicker than 10mm?

Next update pls

1 Like

Yeah

5 tonnes of heavy air. Nice.

Well look at all the other vehicles Italy should have already or should have gotten way sooner, like the AMX or the Aermacchi MB-339CD or even the hundreds of ground vehicles that were made by OTO Melara. Gajin isn’t going to be adding that type of vehicle to Italy cause it isn’t their main money maker.

But the finest, highest quality, Italian mountain air.

1 Like

Nah, log is too OP

Italy needs it’s moment to be meta. I say they should get the logs.

Well, I think in case of 2A7HU it’s a bit different as they don’t need to create entirely new model and theoretically if they add it simultaneously with a premium Ariete it would become a money maker for Gaijin. Though looking at the missed opportunity of the Brazilian AMX addition and overall store team ignorance/impotence towards some nations (because as they say “no commercial sence”) in general, it’s better to lower expectations, yeah.

no commercial sense

This is peak Gaijin logic, completely neglect and abandon something and then complain it’s not popular enough to stop neglecting it.

I hear that Italy was going to join France and Germany on the MGCS they could introduce one of the concept tanks to fill top tier. It would not be the first time gaijin has introduce a concept tank.

Isn’t it the OTO Melara Marder?

That was one of the concepts but they had MBTs as well
Overcoming-challenges-advancing-the-MGCS-future-Main-Battle-Tank

That’s a Leclerc on the top no?

Yes, like i said it is a joint project.

I have a feeling that most of the vehicle that people are posting are going to be in one big update just from the amount there are.

Most likely. That and events is the only time new vehicles are introduced.