The 2s38 is should be 11.7

I would put OTOMATIC together with 2s38 at BR 10.7, OTOMATIC is the worst SPAA has no place in BR 11.3.

As for BMP2M it would do well at most at BR 10.3 because of the fact that it can fire rockets in motion which gives it a huge advantage over counterpart vehicles of other nations that are forced to stop the engine to fire rockets.

Already done

Yeah makes sense.

1 Like

Sure, when HSTVL goes to 12.7 and Strv 9040C goes to 11.7.
2S38 also isn’t a prototype, it’s an unsold serialized vehicle.

1 Like

The date of a vehicle doesn’t means something to the BR and the 2S38 actually isn’t broken, it’s like any other Automatic SPAA or IFV, they completly destroy your ass, the same for the Bradleys, Puma, etc.

4 Likes

Are you serious?
2S38 is much stronger than anything you have mentioned.

Bradley can kill easy leo2a4 from the front with tow2b behind cover, 2s38 can do the same? puma have better survival. the best part of IFVs at 10.0 have their strengths. stop to cry

1 Like

And? Its date of creation is irrelevant to its capabilities

3 Likes

Yes, I’m being serius.

Bradley and Puma have faster fire-rate, both of them having 201 rounds per minute while the 2S38 have a fire rate of 120 per minute.
They got better armour capabilites, they are capable of eat ATGM like nothing due the aditional armour and spaced armour both have, the 2S38 no, it’s literally butter.
Bradley have TOW’S, wich is one of best ATGM of the BR.
2S38 got a big weakspot in the turret with the ammunition, crew survivability is almost 0 (+they are all in the same spot) and in the last update it got autoloader modules that can get destroyed or damaged. The Puma and Bradley have them too, but their ammo rack is anulled.

2S38 in 11.7 isn’t competent, mediocre armour, decent mobility, mediocre survivability, a 220mm pen gun, that’s the only good thing it has. That’s all.

(they all can frontally kill an Leo2A4.)

2 Likes

I’d love them to be 10.7, the current SSSR 10.7 lineup would feel a lot more prevalent

Bradley is literally plastic, TOW is ass right now the moment you launch it goes straight to the ground.

I can’t say anything about PUMA because i don’t have it but from several matches i’ve fought against it i can say its pretty mediocre without SPIKES.

None of these you mentioned do not have the luxury of +200mm of APFSDS, it can do a great job when it comes to CAS (killing helis from their spawn) and none of them have UAV, thermal comm sight, proxy, apfsds, aphe, ess, smokes, lws/lrf, gen 3 thermals and autoloader.

As i said 2S38 at 10.7 can perform good, staying away from 10.0,9.7.

1 Like

Are you serious?

Ladies__Man_217 has already answered for me and told you where your argument is wrong.

1 Like

there should be barrier between technological generations seeing each other, A tank that was made for ww2 combat shouldnt see ATGMs just as late props should be separated almost entirely from jets (other than the really bad early jets, but they should be hard limited to 7.0, Its also really unfair for meteors and ME262s to face Mig 15s and sabres so decompress the hell out of there gaijin. modern artillery like Vidar and M109 shouldnt see anything older than a 1960 vehicle either its genuinely unfair.

2s38 can do near everything, track aircraft, beat mbts to death through spamming APFSDS and is faster than most things. it shouldnt be able to see the challenger 1, first abrams or leopard 2a4 because it beats them all with ease.

We need massive decompression and some limiters on what rank certain vehicle types can appear.

1 Like

A 2S38 is a Vietnam era gun with a type of APFSDS the Swedes made decades prior on a platform made in 1987.
The most modern part of the 2S38 is the thermal generation which Americans made in the late 1990s.
The 2nd most modern part of it is the IR tracking which IDK what year specifically it was made in, but it’s also on 8.3 SPAA so… can’t be too new.
Proxy round? Vietnam.
Laser range finder? Early 1980s at the latest.

M-109? Literally a 1930s gun in a mobile platform, no different to the WW1 howitzer in a tank: KV-2.
Vidar? A 1950s gun with a thermal viewer and laser range finder.

no its not like 522 mm darts non pens the rcv

The only argument he answered is the bradley’s armour, but in counterpar, it’s way better than the one we find on the 2S38 (M3A3 Bradley). They have APFSDS, Commander Sight, APHE, Smoke, UAV, Gen 2 Thermals in the Bradley and the Puma got 3rd Gen Thermals.

Sorry, I forget to mention the Begleitpanzer, it’s the same thing, but with I-TOW, and gen 1 thermals, and at 9.3, the only thing it doesn’t has are smoke granades.

welcome back lol 2s38 is annouying lol but it is what it is lol

Bradley’s armor is dogshit, 2 crew in the turret which makes it vulnerable to everything, it gets spall liners which they’re absolutely hilarious and they do not improve its survivability whatsoever.

Far inferior to the one in the 2S38.

Still worst than Gen 3.

In conclusion, 2S38 does not have any crew in its turret which is a good thing, if it flank the enemy it can vaporize them all (neither the Bradley nor the PUMA got that luxury)

10.7 it is.

1 Like

I don’t own it but see some of them tanking HEAT. M3A3 is worse with the gun, but have the I-TOW, For the crew members, I can agree, it’s one shot kill, the same as 2s38 I dare to say. M3 Bradley is worse than it but still capable of do the work.

Puma doesn’t have crew on it’s turret, +Puma can take ammo racks without explode, and the 2S38 ammo racks if you hit the lower armour of the turret.

I agree with that, it’s the most reasonable BR for it, but the guy that I was answering to, suggested it to be at 11.7 that’s just absurd.

1 Like