Teamkilled by friendly because I was flying towards a base

User Shonuff304 teamkilled me for flying to a base.

Inb4 lock.

1 Like

So report him in game and get on with your life!

7 Likes

Sounds like you need to get on with your own, perhaps worry about yourself! I thank you for caring enough about me to open up my forum post and add two of your own cents that no one really asked for. :)

1 Like

Oh you poor wee thing - is no one giving you hugs and drying away your tears??

Diddums…

Hi mom!
Episode 2 GIF by The Simpsons

1 Like

dont bomb bases at 11.3 kekw

Report them, hop into next game, curse the snail for making long base respawn times.

5 Likes

Remember kids; teammates are just enemies in blue.

4 Likes

gets told to different base
doesn’t listen
gets TKed
complains on forums

5 Likes

There is no justification for TKing.

5 Likes

Unironically deserved for bringing bombs/rockets on a fighter. You’re actively hindering your team’s chances at wining the game by not playing multirole as fighters.

1 Like

Time team kill was turned off in ARB ,keep it for Sim.

I find it pathetic how some people here really try to justify a TK … some people just want to see the world burn

3 Likes

It’s a Phantom

1 Like

People actually not bring missile when they use phantom as bombsleigh?

So? The phantom is a fighter/interceptor with multirole capability. You’re contributing nothing to the team by bombing because perhaps only 1/30 matches come down to tickets. Waste of a team slot when he could fly with A2A loadout and help destroy the enemy team rather than zombing

Surely, he can do what the hell he likes when he likes? and not get killed by a teammate.

4 Likes

It’s not upon anyone to decide how the others are “supposed” to play the game, as long as they don’t break any game rules - which committing any team damage or teamkill for whatever reason is, however.

There. Is. No. Justification. For. A. Teamkill.

6 Likes

It doesn’t matter. TK is a no go. You are not worth more then others. And you are not educating others by punishing them.

3 Likes