Gasp 😱 no really it can’t be… I was mentioning a different issue with hesh shells
I can say the same for the BOl pod nerf besides that theirs not much that can be done since they both share the same hull if I’m not wrong unless it’s a artificial nerf then you can argue for realism
ok here’s a different reason why the t58 needs to move up: the american unholy trinity of the t58, xm246 and xm800 affect the matchmaker in such a way that non-american 8.x is almost always going to be against america and when it’s not, it’s a full uptier against the soviets. This is a genuinely miserable gameplay experience and if a lineup is affecting the matchmaker like this, it needs to be addressed. The vehicle is already overpowered and it has 2 other overpowered blowjob brothers at the same BR which means the worst people on earth are queueing into it and making the game worse for everyone else.
lol their multiple line ups like these at multiple different br’s it not just USA
and you think this is an argument… why? Gaijin being incompetent at game balancing isn’t an argument against addressing this problem.
If you’re asking for major decompression than ask for that don’t just use a single tank or single nation for nerfs
sorry that I’m asking for nerfs to the lineup that is affecting my gameplay experience the most. It will happen again. On that note, atgm carriers need to get straight deleted from the game.

wow look at me, complaining about the things that are making my gameplay experience worse, how foolish. meanwhile you’re actively defending an abomination of game design and saying it’s balanced because it’s easy to kill. the SAV is easy to kill and that also needs to be moved up significantly.
Because server lag compensation causes desync and what you see in your client (your pov) sometimes doesn’t align with how the server interprets whats actually happened, the server decides what happened and when it happened and forces its result/decision into all the clients.
This is why ghost shells exist, you fired it and saw it connect but the server decided it didn’t.
Also its why you can be shot when behind cover because your enemy client was still seeing you retreat/moving in the open due to the lag and the server decided that his pov was the correct one.
What nation/line up are you using anyways?
Wait is your highest rank is rank 6 vehicles for great Britain and you’re level 65? Btw I’m not stat shaming
I wasn’t defending the game balancing at all I do think their needs to be a major decompression for all nations not just one and I never said it was easy to kill Im just saying it isn’t impossible or extremely hard to kill especially now that it’s at 8.7 it why I compared it to the Maus it being at 8.7 is like the Maus being at 7.7




