T-90M: Modernized Breakthrough

Oh, didn’t you know?

When any non-Russian Win Rate is low, it’s because “their players suck even if their tanks are OP”.
But when Russia’s Win Rate is low, it’s because “their tanks are so bad not even their pro players can make up for it”.

4 Likes

Russian win rate is bad because:

1. They keep getting paired with USA.
  2. Russia had a horrible habit of a mongo rush style…just hold w for the win. With the buff to Germany and Sweden this is much more difficult as their survivability has gone up exponentially. If you mindlessly rush them they will destroy you.

The good thing ( wink wink) is that Gaijin can use Russian loss rates to buff Russia.

2 Likes

Precisely. Just look at this clip I recorded the other day.

A T-90M player mindlessly W’d into an Abrams that was behind a hill and aiming at us, got shot, blown up… and he started raging about it, like it wasn’t 100% their own fault.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/s/kHeGzPAuoF

1 Like

Incredible how capable you are of making up a strawman and arguing with something that wasn’t said.

What you somehow failed to grasp in my single sentence was the point, which is that:

• One insane person deluded in their victim mentality over a perceived “russian bias” said the T-90M (a sidegrade to the BVM at best) will make Russia have an 85+% winrate (unprecedented).
  • With 20/20 hindsight, I said that the Russian winrate with the T-90M is now 45%. 2nd lowest. (Which is a factual statement).

What you, and two others, have construed from this - is that I implied Russian tanks are bad/suffering. Which is obviously something that wasn’t said, hence me saying that you made up a strawman and are arguing with your own delusions.

What is a fact is that the Strv 122B+ and Leopard 2A7V are far better vehicles than the T-90M. Incomparably better. And their statistics show. They’re actually better than every other vehicle.

Russian vehicles themselves are perfectly solid and the BVM/T-90M are tanks that are clearly superior to the Ariete, Merkava and Challenger 2. While their performance is fairly balanced in comparison to the LeClerc, ZTZ-99A, M1A2 and Type 10. (Going from least balanced to most balanced).

But the clear superiority of the German and Swedish Leopards (the Swedish Strv 122A being the best tank in the game for the last 3 years, as well) has essentially ruined the balance of top tier.

5 Likes