T-80ue-1 3bm60

I know that the T-80UE-1 only has 3BM46 so that it is not significantly better than the normal T-80U at the same br, but just give it 3BM60 and decompress top tier ground (which is in dire need of it), or just put it at 11.7 because it gets uptiers most games anyway.

Also the T-80UE-1 already is better than the normal T-80U having better horizontal targeting and atgm, so why not either make it top tier because gaijin is completely fine with making premiums that get placed at top tier every game anyway, or decompress.

T-80UE-1 is a part of “BR 11.3 premium” battalion, also, they stated they don’t want a top tier (which is max BR) premium in the game.

3BM46 is good enough and they also don’t want to give a top tier shell for a 11.3 tank if the tank’s performance around that BR with the same shell is bearable.

You got a better turret traverse (only horizontal) plus better thermal for a worse armor, it’s a sidegrade of T-80U.

Wait for ground decompression, we all need it.

2 Likes

I’m almost positive the armor is not worse and it is just copy paste of T-80u in game, but I need to fact check that. Plus I know 3BM46 is fine but 3BM60 would be nice to have and wouldn’t make it broken because the round can be found at 10.0 and 10.7 on a tank has similar armor (T-90a).

Given how much better it is than the tech tree equivalent, don’t you think it’s a bit more of a kick in the side to give the premium a new shell without any upgrades to the poor old T-80U

Gen 2 thermals and turret traverse are huge benefits gameplay wise and afaik the armor is entirely identical.

1 Like

That’s why I’m saying they should move it up to 11.7 and accept the fact that it is a top tier premium. Or the could decompress ground and move it higher than the T-80u without it being “top tier”. Either way it should get 3BM60 because it is one of the Russian army’s most modern tanks alongside the bvm, b3, and T-90m which all have 3BM60.

The main problem is still the horrendouse vertical aiming speed, pre-aim and peaking is quite annoying with it, i can bear 24 degree rotation speed but with that, sometime it feel clunky.
Yeah Gen 2 is a plus too.

1 Like

I think they’ll give it 3BM60 eventually but right now how BR’s are, we won’t see it. When 12.0 becomes a thing, they could move it to 11.7 with its round. They’ll probably provide more historical rounds to other vehicles of similar BR as well like the Leopard 2A4M CAN with its DM53.

1 Like