T-72AV (TURMS-T): Worst glass cannon, my opinion

I’m not entirely sure if your comment is directed at me, but in case it is:

afbeelding

Coming from someone who’s never played even a single T-64/72/80/90?

5 Likes

People love to complain about vehicles they’ve never played.

I’ve played Leopard 2A4, TURMS, and Abrams. TURMS is by far the worst. Abrams is 1st and 2A4 is an extremely close second.

4 Likes

I’ve played the T72AV Turms a lot….

Cool you made a kill montage of you killing Russian tanks??? I could do the same thing for NATO tanks and Russians tanks. I’m not saying you can’t kill it it’s just better…… but you are too high off that Russian copium so have fun with that.

No, it’s actually a compilation of every single shot taken against a Russian MBT without a single cherry-picked example, I then compiled it as a large dataset to give a better overview of the percentages and actual hard numbers instead of feefee’s.

This video just serves to back up my claim of 71-74% of my shots against Russian MBT’s being a OHK.

Firstly, that comment wasn’t aimed at you I’m fairly certain.

Secondly, With a barely over 1:1 K/D and a negative winrate you’re not exactly blowing my socks off, especially as you’re claiming it’s ‘‘Very good’’.

1 Like

No, the worst Glass Cannon is the Object 279. Playing it feel like:

Its not a bad tank. I feel like a lot of people talk a lot about the armor which is something i dont really care for.

When it comes to mbts, i play all of them like a light tank. They are all pretty easy to oneshot or cripple. T series tanks are the easiest to fight against imo. However, that doesnt mean they are horrible or anything.

1 Like

Doesn’t mean it glass cannon
Unless it entire tank are green like this for example
This is the real definition of glass cannon

2 Likes

The T-72AV indeed has some armour, but it simply isn’t enough to resist the majority of APFSDS at it’s own BR.

That doesn’t make it a glass cannon, but it also doesn’t make it well armoured. The fact that it has horrendous survivability if it does get penetrated doesn’t help either.

3 Likes