Switzerland should be released as its own TT

Due to Switzerland’s geographical characteristics, it was armed only with light tanks during World War II.

It would be better for the tree to start at rank 4. Starting trees at rank 4 is a good idea except it was done terribly with Israel.

1 Like

again, would only matter if gajin would care about ranks which dont make them money

Israel is a half-tree and has a quick grind to high tier, i sure wonder how popular it is

1 Like

If Switzerland was added it would have the exact same issues as Israel, and would therefore be just as unpopular…

the main reason for that one is that gajin didnt add any auxilary tanks like lights yet and neither did they add a top tier spaa yet. The problem is what gajin added to the tree not that it started at rank 4

3 Likes

Not very, and it isn’t really due to how quickly you can grind it. It’s more to do with the fact it doesn’t have many prospects for growth (wow, just like Switzerland, who would’ve thought!). Can’t wait for my 17th Leopard 2A4 to be added to the game ngl, maybe it will even have cardboard add-on armour.

Same with BeNeLux tbh, would be a dead-end TT before long.

1 Like

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkay.

As soon as you find her warships and helicopters, such as Apache, Eurocopter or Mi-28

1 Like

TL:DR everyone agrees Switzerland has unique stuff and could function as an independent tree, just people disagree on whether it’s better or worse than some other options and base their positive or negative attitude on it.

Thanks for my ted talk

3 Likes

There’s no need for every nation to have a naval tree. Though a lack of any armed helicopters would be a hindrance to Swiss ground forces, I still think Swiss air and ground trees would be worthwhile. With or without Austria as a subtree.

2 Likes

Swiss EKW could be on Sweden Rank II attacker tbh. I know you want the tree of its own, but it’s too impractical. Just… Just not a new tree. The Plane in Swedish tree can get the Swiss flag and hopefully new voice lines, at best. I’d rather have the vehicles, but not a tech tree with only 1 or 2 indigenous designs. They didn’t even release a Benelux tree, and the Dutch aircraft are on different trees at this point. I actually think they should make a Benelux tree, but damn, swiss is a neutral country with next to no original vehicles. I know I offended some of you by saying “no original designs” but damn, you can’t just make an Israel tree with no jets.