Switzerland should be released as its own TT

Stay on topic? You came into this thread to literally laugh at my comment. That’s it.

Besides, Iran has many interesting domestic vehicles due to sanctions.

Suuure, and Switzerland has more

3 Likes

Lmao.

Leopard 2A4
more Leopard 2A4s
CV90
Leopard 2A4 again

So what equivalent does Switzerland have to a Leopard 2A7A1? Or Leopard 2A8? Or M1A2 SEPv3? Or M1E3? Or Panther? Or Leopard 2ATD? Or T-14?

Let me answer: They don’t. It’s a dead-end tree.

1 Like

Lmao.

M18
Pattons
more Pattons
T-54/55
T-72
T-72 again

1 Like

Italy: =(
Swiss has Pz 87-140 Werterhaltung

2 Likes

I’m not sure what you were expecting comparing an 8 million inhabitants country with the 3 largest trees in the game together, but minor nations are a thing, and unfortunately for you there is only going to be more of them

3 Likes

Comparing to the nations they are most likely to face? What a novel concept…

1 Like

Well then how would you explain the fact that we uh, have more trees than the US, USSR and Germany in the game?

What.

Karrar
Zulfiqar (tank of many variants)
EE-9 Cascavel

It’s no lie that Switzerland at higher tiers is just Leopard 2A4 & slight modifications. You’re coping if you believe they have as many unique high tier AFVs as Iran.

People complain about there being minor nations all the time, that they don’t get enough attention as the others. Why would it be a good idea for Gaijin to add another?

What.

Panzer 61
Panzer 68
Shark (many variants)
Piranha (many variants)

The Cascavel is Brazilian…

4 Likes

If Israel is terrible, what would you even call Iran tree?

2 Likes

Iran also has an arms industry which is expanding very quickly. Switzerland’s arms industry is actually shrinking because of their refusal to allow exports to Ukraine.

Besides, Iran was one example, my first choice is Korea which simply blows Switzerland out of the water.

Ah yes, lets ignore the part where I said “high tier”, of course you would. Isn’t your entire shtick simply ignoring that the nations you advocate for are dead-end trees?

Lmao, get over yourself. As @Godvana already stated, Switzerland has no vehicles that can compete with others at higher trees, and smashing them with Austria won’t help either, as that’s yet another country stuck with the 10.3 Leopard 2A4 as its highest BR vehicle.

Not quite sure how the Cascavel you cited counts as high-tier, but sure, keep moving the goalpost

Moving the goalposts hahaha. I said it straight up that it’s about higher tiers, you’re the only one moving goalposts. Oh wait, didn’t Godvana mention it already?

Yea he did. You just ignored it.

2 Likes

talk about ignoring stuff…

I was just looking at the linked ground tech tree… from rank 1 to 3 there is not a SINGLE medium tank.

It’s mostly just light tanks with 20mm autocannons lmao

that’s a fair criticism, but at least there is a rank I-III

1 Like