Swedish Tiger II

Well we have a habit of extensively testing every vehicle we recieve to see weakpoints in their design, then apply them to our own tanks.

I mean we tested a crapton of foreign vehicles. But me personally dont think we should get ALL the tanks we tested, like a Abrams and Leclerq among other tanks, also we did seriously consider the AMX-13 with the 90mm for service but decided to stick with our own domestic options

1 Like

I suggest that you read up on American and European democracy.
about the rights and freedom of the people.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Guys, this is starting to get off-topic. The Tiger IIP in swedish service/testing is a long history. And its highly complicated…

1 Like

we can.
my concern here was that the swedish Tiger II is not compatible with the Sim Mode

1 Like

Indeed, though the Emil would be mistaken for a french tank XD

1 Like

I’ve had my Type 60 SPRG being shot at by confused friendlies despite the fact it was the only 106 mm recoilless rifle carrying vehicle in that SIM rotation, and it being an extremely unique looking and recognisable vehicle.

In other words, I feel like confused friendly fire would happen nonetheless, whether the Emil looks like a French tank or not

here is another pic XD

1 Like

Poor tigor

Meanwhile in the World of War Thunder:

Gaijin Entertainment: “Sweden operated many German Tiger IIs as you can clearly see here…

4 Likes

Loading screens aren’t meant to show anything other than a cool image of some vehicles.

No statements are being made on it’s service

2 Likes

indeed, it is

1 Like