Super Étendard

We…
psid

1 Like

I really want the GPS guidance Exocets so you can use the Exocets on land targets

2 Likes

fqftg-1

let’s dream together…🥹🥹🥹

2 Likes

Are you sure that the exocet has GPS guidance? it seems to me not 🤔

Would SE be better, worse or equal to Jaguar in terms of ground battles ?

The modern ones do. There are also ship to ship exocets where you can program preplanned flight path that it’ll fly so it can remain hiding behind hills/mountains, and showing up at the last moments.

2 Likes

Depends on what variant and what they give to it. Should be better though than current Jaguar A for the SEM. There are also earlier Super Etendards that never had a targeting pod or guided bombs.

2 Likes

God I hope the leak is true and we get the super nintentard

Super Etendard Modernized should get 4x GBU-49 GPS Paveways:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1063206104261210322/1146139170201411634/GPSPaveways.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/736222632105738341/1146139824043085946/gnzidt2ql1d81.jpg

2 Likes

so we would have the SEM std 3 😁

1 Like

It seems like a worse jaguar I guess? maybe 10.0 or 9.7 if gaijin refuses to add any AAM for super etendard.

Anyone have proof of flares on S-Etendard?

I’ll start spamming bug reports on Super Etendard tomorrow, including proof of countermeasures.

3 Likes

Sir, I have one notable report drafted if it’s needed; unrelated to countermeasures, but a cockpit item.
I’ll trust you for countermeasures.

2 Likes

I very much need help especially with cockpits stuff. I’m bad at those and would be glad if you can do that.

1 Like

@AlvisWisla : if you need some translation work of french docs, don’t hesitated to PM me

1 Like

SEM std 3 with LCQ (Lance Cartouches de Queue) - tail flares launcher (at the location of the parachute housing)

3 Likes

That’s not a SEM, the tail still has the BZ RWR recievers and not the Sherloc RWR ones. That was installed on the S2 onwards (they skipped SEM S1 which stayed as a temporary standard for the flying test bench)

Hence it’s just a good old SUE

2 Likes

its a SEM std 3 and the sherlok modif come with std 4…

if you are attentive, you will have seen that this plane has targeting marks on the nose and that it was therefore equipped with the Altis pod during the Kosovo campaign (the photo dates from 1999). the atlis pod and the possibility of carrying laser guided weapons are only on SEM at std 3 not on “just a good old SUE” …

know that some players here are old enough to have been on aircraft carriers and to have known these planes very closely too …😉