Super Étendard

This is what I was more or less afraid of them saying. And @Smin1080p if you ever get around to reading this, I think we all deserve a better reason as to why the Magic 2 can’t be put on the Super Etendard when it’s at the same BR as the A-10A Early and Su-25K that get their all-aspect missiles.

I don’t think simply calling it balance is really going to fly here considering the circumstances. If it was a supersonic I think we’d understand, but we’re talking about a subsonic aircraft. I think even moving it to 10.3 if necessary just because it is just slightly faster than the Su-25 would even be better than simply denying the Magic 2.

2 Likes

i mean from what im hearing magic 2 is getting irccm which if modeled how it was reported it would have better irccm than aim9M and R73 i would honestly rather it stay at 10.0 with magic 1 than go up to 11.3 because it has a missile nearly impossible to flare

They don’t implement any IRCCM on the Magic 2 for the moment and IRCCM missile actually are less flares resistant than 9L

what are you talking about

If it does get it’s actual IRCCM then that’s one thing, but if they still refuse to give it it’s IRCCM then there’s 0 reason to not put it on the SuE.

And I’m of the complete opposite opinion, if they’re going to make this a SEM 4 I’d rather them put it up higher then, cause more than likely they’ll go and make the SEM 5 a stupid premium in the future or some BS like that. I mean, if they do currently plan to make a SEM 5 at a higher BR and give it Magic 2s then that’s also a different story. I’d rather see the 10.0 be an earlier variant, maybe even just the SuE or SEM 2 or 3.

just go look around on the mirage 2000 Discussion

About air-air R73 and R27 with IRCCM who are not resistant against flares actually in game, only TY90 are flares resistant

have you not seen the Aim 9M and r27 irccm just isnt great in game

Aim9M arn’t in game and R73/27 just goes to the flares like R60

Which plane is it in the live server pls ?

That’s fantastic, I still keep my opinion though that they should just move it up in BR and put an earlier version at a lower BR unless they do fully intend on giving us a SEM 5 in the future.

AIM-9Ms were added today to the F-16C, the F-16D, AV-8B+, and Harrier GR.7

maybe i just feel as the br it would get put to is pointless when you could just use mirage 2000D

Even at 10.0 it’s kinda pointless as you have the Jaguar at 10.3 anyways. You have no ground line up at 10.0 so it’s not like sitting at 10.0 would be useful.

Shoot, and earlier SEM like an SEM 3 that lacks flares could easily be put at 9.7 instead, where an actual line up somewhat exists, and you’d still get the AS-30Ls in that case as well.

Okay so like i said we don’t have these in game when we have R73/27 who are less resistant to flares than 9L actually in game so if it’s the same parameters with New IRCCM missiles it will not change anything, actually R73 is a R60 with more g and same resistance to flares

From what I’ve heard the R-73 was buffed a decent bit in the dev server when the dev server first opened. I don’t have anything Russian myself so I don’t know from any sort of experience.

I just see the difference with the rework of their FM, they Can pull at 90° on the devserver but the IRCCM doesn’t changed when i ve tested it, it the same thing than live server, no resistance against flares in all or rear aspect so i think Magic 2 with IRCCM will be the same than the actual Magic 2 without any changes

From 10.0 having only 2 Magics and Being supersonic in dives only? No,… at best it got 10.3/10.7

Hopefully the radar gets implemented soon. I’d love to see how badly they screw it up, watching it just stick to being a copy paste IVM radar when irl it’s not even close lmao.

1 Like