Summer Extreme

image-8

5 Likes

Suffer extreme: 40k points each 2 days? Really? That’s insane. 30k would be reasonable

Yeah, based upon this morning NRB matches. Its going to be 16 matches. Which kinda sucks. 1 or 2 matches can be kinda fun, grinding out that many though is going to suck. At least in the Belfast i can make a crap ton of SLs at the same time.

1 Like

The table says that if you don’t like RB or you don’t have top tier vehicles, you’ll have to make close to 40k points… in some cases even more

1 Like

Also RB Air games take usually more time than AB

Just worked out that as I go on holiday half way through the event I can’t get a single top reward vehicle because I get back after the 31st. So I can only get 7 stars before I go away and miss the 8th star. The extra stars are only available until the 31st so by the time I get back the event is closed so no way to buy that 8th star And I really wanted the Renown. Oh well back to completing the battle pass.

I think air simulator is broken, if you leave pre-maturely before the match ends, the score doesn’t count. I had 6445 score in one match and it didn’t count even after the mission ended.

1 Like

Well if you really want to get her, you’ll be able to buy her off of the market later, if you’re not on console.

I agree. And if you get killed at the beginning, you have no second chance, you might have lost 5-7 minutes for nothing

40k on planes… I´m currently at completing the first task but oh boi… what a mind numbing experience.

I would absolutely apprechiate advice on how to complete those without that much of a hassle as I currently think about simply giving up. Cannot see myself do that 9 to 10 times over again but I can already say: I prefer events that give some nice little reward while not asking for registering a second workplace.

Hard to believe that people are actually expected to complete all 3 tasks every 2 days.

It worked for me last night. I left a game to go to bed and the points were credited this morning.

This is event thunder. Be selfish, killsteal. If you are a bomber and someone is trying to steal your base, shoot one engine down so he can’t reach. Kill ground targets. Your goal is to earn points asap, not winning matches.
For ground battles, I’ve discovered that my third spawn is almost a waste of time compared to the first 2 ones, so I have only 2 tanks in my lineup. Now I’m researching if spawning twice is more worthy than spawning once.

Will the profile picture be tradeable?

It does work, but only when the mission ends. But I dont think it gets added straight away/re-log required for it add or something. Either way, I was nearly 3/4 of the way through the token from just a few ASB matches.

If I have 1 rank VI vehicle and the rest are rank V vehicles does the rank VI multiplier only apply for the one vehicle or for the whole lineup? Or can I earn my score in rank V vehicles then finish the match in a rank VI vehicle? Also similar questions of using planes in ground rb. If I earn half of my score in a aircraft does that that split the total score by the end of the match or does it count for ground only like it usually does?

@Stona_WT Can we grind this event in naval EC? Asking because the article doesn’t mention it’s exclusion specifically.

No, the whole match counts at the multiplier of the highest rank played. They can’t fractionate score in their system that way.

1 Like

Maybe I´m just out of touch with what the community wants… but I would find it quite refreshing for a change to get some actual military related decals and avatars in events and battle passes. Ideally of the quality of their “Pages of History” and “Monthly Decals” ones and with actual historical credibility in order to make your vehicles more credible.

I´ve never seen anybody use the wonky avatars they offered so far. Or did anyone ever meet anyone using the weightlifter?

1 Like

Since you brought it up, I haven’t really seen the value of many of the decals that come with Battlepass. They’re often too photoshopped, too clean, compared to the authentic decals we used to get, that had small imperfections, were actual art work. They make nice gifs on a website but they’re not much use to put on vehicles. There are some exceptions.

Any “fictional” decals are of no use to me since no one sees them anyway (and I’m happy I don’t see the “summer landing” decals even if they are on somebody else’s tank), I just ignore them unless they’re sellable.

Now that our profiles on this forum can only pic from the pre-arranged set of them available, I’m actually happy if they go a little crazy with adding new ones so that people can make themselves more identifiable here. So I’m glad those exist, even if I rarely would change mine (and you have to manually go back on this forum each time to change them, too, that’s a pain.)

2 Likes

I have a question do you need the only the eighth mark of distinction or do you need eight in total?