Sukhoi Su-27/30/33/35/37 Flanker series & Su-34 Fullback - History, Design, Performance & Dissection

Yeah I can run the tests but the localhost Dev commands aren’t working on the dev server for me, can’t adjust the weight properly.

update p2:

lets wait for this change to go through for further testing

1 Like

I don’t know if this is worth a bug report, but notice how the guy gives a huge lead to the missile, but when he fires the missile, it goes straight down, it doesn’t even go in the direction the plane pointed when it gave the lead, it goes straight first and then it goes up, I’ve noticed this happen in mig29 too, it seems that the pitch up it’s so sudden that the game still thinks the plane is in the initial position before the cobra maneuver

like, look where the plane is pointing and where the missile is going

Even if the missile were to fall a little because of the maneuver, it should still go straight up already leading the trajectory to hit the target, or am I wrong?
to compare, in DCS the guy did the cobra maneuver and fired the missile, the difference in trajectory is noticeable compared to WT (video is marked at the right time)

3 Likes

Judging by what is happening in the game and the datamine, this is anything but the Su-27

1 Like

No,The mass of the fuel depends on the ambient temperature.But if we talk about the Su-27 aircraft of the 19th series and later, then yes, there is a little more fuel there than in the Su-27SK

I think the su27 will suffer the same fate that the mig29 suffered, american mains will cry so much that the f15 will get buffed like crazy and will be able to beat the su27 in 1c and low speed fights, just like the mig29 loses to the f16s in 1c and low speed fights

2 Likes

Su-27 have strange fuel loads. 45min ≈ 9.5t, 30min ≈ 6-7t, 20min 4-5t , 13 min ≈ 2.6-2.7t ( 3 min full AB )

yeah like I take 30 min and thats more than enough for most games, you wanna be around 10-11 min by the time you get into dogfights to out perform other fighters though

Wrong colour

Not for the first time. I’m already used to the fact that NATO fans can’t win without some twists.

2 Likes

yeah i mean, for air rb the su27 loadout is insane good, but since i like to do more duels than play the normal air rb, it hurts getting your 1c performance ruined lol

1 Like

Apparently the DEV has been updated, the turn radius of the Su-27 is now like that of the F-16С.

Spoiler

I’m starting to analyze the datamain

bruh, 23 degree of AoA is less than what the f16 pull with mouse aim smh
last time i saw the f16 can pul 24 degree or smt i think

Who would have thought that they will nerf the su27 cuz all the crying from usa mains lol

@iso_gate @V_S_N
Incorrectly, the ailerons are also effective at speeds of more than 2.35M
Incorrectly
Incorrectly Gear Cd and Airbreake
Incorrectly
Incorrectly
Incorrectly
Incorrectly
Incorrectly

1 Like

They always have to nerf russian stuff cuz nuh russian Bias

1 Like

For some, we give traction on the document according to the wrong schedule. And we give others some kind of fiction. Adjust the losses in the air intake to a single schedule
@iso_gate
The fuel tank as one should be 2
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1162761928666529872/1183803192547491911/image.png?ex=6589a9a3&is=657734a3&hm=5b39b84c1104a652f6b9dc0acb801852e5e47bafd305e0f112b14f17ad979e61&
Incorrect RPM IDLE

The flaperon passes through the body