Sukhoi Su-27/30/33/35/37 Flanker series & Su-34 Fullback - History, Design, Performance & Dissection

I want to do one for the alpha wall removal and run off static stability and dynamic stability.

@BBCRF you have the su27 manual I can use please.

No

does anyone have one?

Well, someone probably has

1 Like

Yeah its weird mostly in the vertical. I have resorted to avoiding shots in the vertical. Not good.

How do you even grind this thing? After M4000 i decided to give it a try, i have talismans on both MLD and 21bis, when i use MiG-21Bis i get to fight against F-4J/JA37/M2000/23ML. Then i switch over to MLD and suddenly find myself amongst F-16/MiG-29/Tornado/F-14s. It is almost impossible to find 11.0/11.3 games. I also have MiG-29SMT which thinking to put a talisman and just mindlessly spam R73s to everyone at this point…

The SMT is the best choice IMO.

I predominately used the IRST and instead of R27ERs I use R73s and R27ETs. Very good at hit at run tactics.

the SMT is the best VVS/VKS fighter at maintaining speed. Due to the magical instructor limitations. You will need all the speed retention to outrun the higher performing western fighters.

Lastly, the SMT has the Large countermeasures. The SMT’s survivability is the best of the Fulcrums series.

MiG-23MLD is perfectly capable against most 11.7 - 12.0s’ and just has to be careful about IRCCM missiles from the 12.0-12.3 planes.

Aside the ordnance, its’ flight performance should put it at 11.7. Give it some R-73s or something.

He is talking about grinding sweety. Not capability.

Mig29 SMT is the best choice since he already has the thing. He is going to get more kills, live longer and grind the Su27 10x faster than with an MLD with R60s getting up tiered constantly.

Would make a nice event plane if it was the 11.3 one with r73

1 Like

indeed it holds itself decently even uptiered however its ordinance is not to up par with 12.0s. even though i can evade incoming missiles it is hard to secure kills in this hellhole where matches end within 3 minutes and finishing games emptyhanded sucks

the MLD is now obsolete unfortunately. I can see you played the MLD when it seal clubbed F4E’s. We did too! Fun times

Or just give the MLD the R73 it should have it. I would definitely play it again.

I doubt gajin will do that
More money in an event version sadly

1 Like

What version though?

It would just be a paper airplane.

Unless a Syrian MLD… but it would still lacked the true MLD standard. The MLD deserves the R73 it is the most advanced Mig23 that ever existed.

Also all the Mig23s are compressed in such a small BR range.

2 Likes

They could add the MiG-23-98, MiG-23MLD flight model with modern radar, R-27ER, R-77 and R-73 included

1 Like

Sounds like a good plane for the introduction of more modern fox 3s
But a su39 late would be a better choice for that

They produced them? Did it ever exist? I mean, I truly do not care if it is a paper airplane either as they do exist in game.

However, I think GJ should do their best to avoid paper airplanes. Unless for lacking nations like they did with the F-16AJ.

prototype was built, never got serial produced

1 Like

Prototype is good enough. Its fair play, bring it in game!

3 Likes

May God bless the man who made this skin.

2 Likes