Sukhoi Su-27/30/33/35/37 Flanker series & Su-34 Fullback - History, Design, Performance & Dissection

Hi, little misunderstod here.
Devs used a 18920kg clean configuration to compare it to a 18920kg clean configuration:

1 Like

The Flanker skins have been a special kind of delicious (chef’s kiss)

1 Like

clean or not clean?

did you see the ukrainian flanker? I used it on the devserver cuz i love digital camos lmao

1 Like

gaijin could have given better camouflages for the flanker, there are so many that are incredible

some camos that for me are amazing lol

3 Likes

the graphs from that document should still be for an aircraft with 2 R-73 and 2 R-27

1 Like

mmh and this?

thats from the same document so same applies

also gonna note this graph seems to be in TAS not IAS like the Su-27SK manual

Well, the dev compared clean with this two graphs from what I can understand.
So check the document in deep if the graphs really use the missile loadouts and if they match with current su-27 performance.

Also, maybe check with 18920kg with the missiles.

the 18920 figure comes from this

Spoiler

and the missiles stuff is part of this chapter

Spoiler

literally conditions of the test

https://streamable.com/0b6jf8 600kph - 18.7deg/s (20 from dev) 5.9G (6.3 from dev) https://streamable.com/qh7k4i 700kph - 18.9deg/s (20 from dev) 6.9G (7.3G from dev) Community Bug Reporting System *this is using the dev tools to set 2500KG of fuel

3 Likes

thats funny because for the 600kph speed and almost 700kph thats right on the money…

for the Su-27SK manual (heavier plane) with 2 R-73 and R-27R… its possible devs have configured the Su-27S using the SK manual as a basis, even if devs assume SK manual graphs are actually for a Su-27S still fails to account for mass of R-73s and R-27s given

I did! but I did not DL it because I thought it looked to fresh. I like a little wear in the paint.

I love the camo. I am gonna dl it rn.

1 Like

Also very close

I know!

I have the bottom one from live. Is the other two available? That top one…

1 Like

this graph is for TAS not IAS, so its a bit off

1 Like

but for 200m? very close