Sukhoi Su-27/30/33/35/37 Flanker series & Su-34 Fullback - History, Design, Performance & Dissection

it can, you just need to switch to full real controls for the manoeuvre

1 Like

it can barely do 90* at min fuel no missiles in full real

1 Like

seems to work fine to me

120*=85*, nice math.

Next time your job gives you only %70 of your salary, tell him looks fine to me boss

1 Like

Min fuel you say?

Btw it was more then 85 degree.

Also could you point me multiple sources where it states Su-27 can do cobra with full armament and full fuel loadout? I would like to see it.

I wouldn’t bother showing him facts, he’s just delusional

This is dev server video isn’t it?

Dont think so, even if it is im still expecting a sources where it states Su-27 can pull 120 degree cobra with full armament and full fuel loadout.

I eill check that tomorrow with my own su

You can say that.

Be my guest, dont forget the sources as well.

Now i have an only ultrabook. 46-59-70 fps at low graphics. So I can’t to record the video

I can record with my Su-27 later, or someone else can

Well that sucks but you need to show some concrete evidence buddy.

That’ll do.

But the cobra is just a funny maneuvre. Not usefull in live or game. But it can explain how bad instructor is

you need to switch to full real controls to do it ingame, so the instructor is not a factor

SU-27 FM was A LOT better when it was first released, and especially in dev server. It had oswald around 0.65. It was in datamines on reddit.

1 Like

I know. But this almost useless. You will be killed anyway if you fo that during the combat

I had 20 second fuel left, no flares left, no ammo left, no missiles left, and i tried dodging F-4S with cobra in MIG-29G as last resort and he just rammed me today lol