I’ve seen too many people say that the SM2 was added “Because Russian mains couldn’t bare to have better versions of their planes in other tech trees like we American players have to deal with, So Gaijin added the SM2!!!”
US mains crying their way to get new engines for F-15E be like. I think this is just a Russian Bias Witnesses sect aah reply
To be fair, the same guy explained that the Su-30SM was heavier than the MKI and MKM “Because Russian avionics are worse, and therefore heavier to make up for it, compared to lighter western equipment.”
… And he uses the term “ztardish” as opposed to “Russian” when talking about VWS.
I have a hunch he may or may not just hold some Anti-Russian Bias.
Naaah, sounds like perfectly reasonable bloke to me.
But serious talk - people constantly get outrage by one thing or another. Giving aircraft a certain capability or weapon is one thing (doesn’t take as much effort, ensures that people see gaijin as willing to listen to the community. Prime examples are MiG-29 9.13 and F-15E) and the other thing to bring a completely new (even if with 3D model of already existing aircraft) vehicle to the game because someone got mad. I think it was someone inside Gaijin who lobbied the addition, not the community
I hope they folder sm2 under sm when su35 is released though,
Someone hasn’t played like x3 matches in the past 2 weeks.
@ILuvAnneHathaway (can’t post on the Forums)
What happened what did he do
He’s extremely good at ragebait, or what I hope is ragebait.
I tried explaining that the Su-57 patent was outdated, and that it had its RCS improved via things like the intake gates.
but “I’d rather take my info from Sukhoi” was his response.
When I sent a radar simulation showing that the Su-57 WAS stealthy, he responded with a Quora post from a USAF Pilot on the Su-57’s stealth saying “Well I can also pull random sources from online, and they hold as much weight as your sources”
Some people just aren’t worth the time tbh.
It’s the gaijin rule. If you haven’t played the game for several days - you can’t post on forums. You need to play 3 games in several days to keep “active” status
Hasn’t played WT. Gotta keep the snail entertained.
That’s lowkirk a flex ngl
on tung?
Yeah, there is a decent amount of respectful and knowledgeable people to talk to, rather than debating ragebaiters (but i am guilty of being one from time to time)
The issue was that he was a mod of a semi-popular youtubers server, so if people joined they might just take his statements for granted, despite his abhorrent biases.
oof, pushing your own bias trough authority is such a low move

This may be the wrong place to ask but is dbsm a more accurate method to measure rcs compared to m^2
afaik it’s the same physical property.
You might wanna ask the Su-57 or F-22 thread instead, they’ll likely have better (or worse considering the kind of people who lust for 5th gens) answers.
Alright
guess who just finished his 3 matches
most ppl dont even seem to understand that RCS highly depends on aspect and radar frequency
but i think ppl prefer using m^2 because that is a more tangible measurment than dbsm
