Yes this one, I couldn’t find it, thanks.
Mhh, maybe the BRM shouldn’t have closed it.
Yes this one, I couldn’t find it, thanks.
Mhh, maybe the BRM shouldn’t have closed it.
There is a link in the comments to the accepted one which is also closed
They seem to close topics after they accept it
I’ll ask smin if he has any news to give for this one
Would be also great to know about MiG-29M but I don’t dare to push my luck lol
Already did few weeks ago, dont expect a response tbh.
Ah, I shot a DM at him maybe an hour ago, but if you asked already it’s very likely that it’s still not gonna get fixed.
Not entirely surprised though, a 3D model rework even if little usually takes Gaijin months and months, if not years.
Thank god for that r73s were my favs
Well they still spin out like crazy. Nothing changed in stupid TVC department unfortunately. Wait for another year to fix this I guess
Only if Ukraine programme it for you ;)
“Integrated” with hopes, prayers and duct tape.
Does anyone have the patent for the smaller countermeasures for flankers that use the UV-05?
Instead of the AGM-88, it would be better if the MiG-29 received the CM-400AKG (which would give Gaijin more reasons to add this missile to the game).
There is also this.
https://web.archive.org/web/20220302124116/http://vympelmkb.com/production/production/ustroystva-vybrosa-passivnykh-pomekh/ustroystvo-vybrosa-uv-5/
Yes, thank you
Bug report time?
@kizvy @GitGood do either of you have the denied bug report for changing the Su-30SM2 radar from N035 to a N011 variant?
I remember hearing that a report existed, but that it never went anywhere.
There were several of them and all closed due to “not enough info”
you really start to wonder why would gaijin choose such a new aircraft were we dont even know for sure the radar it uses instead of something like su35s.
Because Su-35S requires brand new 3D model, while Su-30SM2 requires only changes in config files methinks.
And judging by the fact that they had Irbis X-ray available - they did some work on Su-35S but most likely didn’t had a 3D model done in time. Which was also most likely due to the fact that it wasn’t supposed to be added at the time, but gaijin did it anyways. Real question is what was the reason to rush SM2, not like Su-30SM was struggling hard, or Su-30MKM offers an immense upgrade over it.