Sukhoi Su-27/30/33/35/37 Flanker series & Su-34 Fullback - History, Design, Performance & Dissection (Part 3)

This one is still somewhat acceptable, there’s like a pink chrome camo on the Su-27SM, or green F-15c one.

1 Like

oh don’t even remind me. That one is so ugly. The Eagle looks horrid.

image

I do like these tho. I always run the F-2A ADTW one (it’s also Semi Historical so it’s cool)

image
image

1 Like

When they make display camos I always enjoy them, like for example the 2022 Rafale display one.

Or the black jack Tyhpoon which is probably one of my favourites.

1 Like

WTCS also gave us that banger J(M) Camo.
image

Still would’ve prefered the real thing, but I’ll take it.

2 Likes

Yeah this one is like one of those exceptions, because at least they based it on real japanese F-15’s, so it’s not some diabolical pinterest chrome art slapped on a jet xD.

1 Like

The F-15J 40th anniversary camo is soooooo good.

It’s the red and white one on the 12.7 15J

The rafale one is exceptional imo. Kinda remind me of the solo display camos.
Until WT adds more of my favorites solo display camos, I’ll stick to it

1 Like

That’s also why I like it.

Tho, I would prefer if they just added more Real Life Solo Display camos.

1 Like

cough cough

5 Likes

anyone know what these MFDs could be for? pics are pretty poo since they only appear in the background of a video showing the training sims
Su-30SM:
image

Su-34:
image
image
image

Su-34 could be ESM? Or maybe it’s how the radar scope is shown for it

maybe, it appears to show clutter or something that looks like clutter atleast

could be weather ?

Indeed

5 Likes

its an A2G maping mode

something like this:
image

1 Like

guys, I have a bad news… I’ve simply found the final boss of digital camouflages, the TU-57

someone please start a thread so we can discuss a tier list about the worst digital camos, please, Im begging you

2 Likes

i saw the digital camo for the T-90M before

image

1 Like


image

That one isn’t that bad tbh.