The Cyclopes Su-47
Do you guys wonder if they gonna add r77 ramjet with ibris on the su37 with the eurocanards
710 my beloved
look he got them maws balls too
i mean like 100km in 90 seconds is no joke
1110m/s avg speed, maybe launched at like mach 2 40-50k ft, with its burn time being extended slightly by not having to work to get up to efficient ramjet speed. 100km in 90 seconds is pretty much the perfect scenario for meteor since its not too long after ramjet burnout
Yo guys while in the J-16 waiting room I managed to hit this sick drift lmao nice fm gaijin
To be fair, this would be about 3980km/h, thus making it basically A2A Kh31PD (yes, specifically the PD). And to my knowedge launch speed wouldnt matter (that) much, as the missile just accelerates to cruise speed and then goes on like that (31PD does that in game even if launched from standstill).
Gaijin assembling the Su-35 with one part of the jet each update:
Spoiler






Don’t forget the dual racks, which are the oldest part
Also capable of speeding up in the terminal phase…
Su-35S my beloved.
Oh boy gaijin is gonna butcher that camo so bad…
I’m gonna convince myself that making camos is worth it again, make one for the Su-35S, and then have it instantly ripped from WT Live again and never make another camo.
Historical WT live camos need more attention from devs, sure, sometimes they win the camo contest and get picked as wt marketplace camos, but sometimes it’s digislop or other questionable ones.
Imo they should just rely on good wt live camo makers more, they do a way better job than them.
Agreed, Historical camos need more precedence in game.
There’s too much Digislop on the Flankers, give us interesting stuff.
Speaking of historical camos I still need to decide what Agressor Camo I should put on the PoBIT (if I actually decide to put one on the PoBIT)
One thing I absolutely despise are the WTC (or whatever the name is) camos, like cmon man, it’s a jet not a chrome finished wheel.
The ESports camos?
Like these?

