Sukhoi Su-27/30/33/35/37 Flanker series & Su-34 Fullback - History, Design, Performance & Dissection (Part 3)

how about

2 Likes

Why would you burden my eyes with such a disgrace?

asian dad when his child brings a bad grade home

3 Likes

NIIP and NIIR being asked to fit an AESA to a Flanker.

image

Holy digislop

3rd link is @kizvy 's R-77 report
Screenshot 2026-09-16 103712
(AOA report ofc)

2 Likes

It’s time.

Update is out.

Oh I like this.

1 Like

But R-77 was totally capable of doing this before the uptade, dont see anything related to the buff?

The initial turn seems much tighter but it might just be placebo.

You can see it turn stupid hard at the start then almost fly straight, I don’t think it would’ve taken that path before but it could just be me.

The first thing I’m gonna try once I get home is get the J-16 and Rafale, climb to 9000 meters and spam my entire loadout, I wanna see how many paid actors you can punish.

1 Like

Maybe I’m the one who remembers wrong.

Gotta test the uptade after work+gym.

1 Like

It might just be me but that seems to pull a LOT MORE.

almost 90* off the rail

2 Likes

The missiles doesnt know where it is because gaijin cooked too hard it burned.

2 Likes

fun fact

the Mica got buffed again

It is indeed not placebo, statshark charts show that post buff R-77 turns as much as pre buff Mica.

It’s quite insane.

2 Likes

Oh yea Gaijin’s favorite child must stay favorite.

Good Lord the SM2 is now Thanos with all the gems…

well time to spade the 29KR and the 29M


2 Likes