guys, I have a bad news… I’ve simply found the final boss of digital camouflages, the TU-57
someone please start a thread so we can discuss a tier list about the worst digital camos, please, Im begging you
guys, I have a bad news… I’ve simply found the final boss of digital camouflages, the TU-57
someone please start a thread so we can discuss a tier list about the worst digital camos, please, Im begging you
i saw the digital camo for the T-90M before

That one isn’t that bad tbh.
how about
Why would you burden my eyes with such a disgrace?
asian dad when his child brings a bad grade home
NIIP and NIIR being asked to fit an AESA to a Flanker.

Holy digislop
It’s time.
Update is out.
Oh I like this.
But R-77 was totally capable of doing this before the uptade, dont see anything related to the buff?
The initial turn seems much tighter but it might just be placebo.
You can see it turn stupid hard at the start then almost fly straight, I don’t think it would’ve taken that path before but it could just be me.
The first thing I’m gonna try once I get home is get the J-16 and Rafale, climb to 9000 meters and spam my entire loadout, I wanna see how many paid actors you can punish.
Maybe I’m the one who remembers wrong.
Gotta test the uptade after work+gym.
It might just be me but that seems to pull a LOT MORE.
almost 90* off the rail
The missiles doesnt know where it is because gaijin cooked too hard it burned.