Sukhoi Su-27/30/33/35/37 Flanker series & Su-34 Fullback - History, Design, Performance & Dissection (Part 2)

Holy crew points.

I ONLY use this Crew Slot for Flankers. It’s been level 75 for… a while.

Everything on naval crew and play the bot naval mode :)

If I do naval I’m gonna grind for the Yamato. Lemme see how many CP (crew points) my Japan air slot has.

1 Like

I forgot I was already grinding the Yamato at one point.

Still tho, My Japanese air slot has a lot of CP.

Does anyone know why they gave Russia the Su-30MKV as opposed to like… The Su-30M2?

Aren’t they basically the same plane?

Cause ‘premium’ has to have something ‘special’ as in version for other countries ? and u still have option of adding m2 sometime later…

Like the Su-30MKK…?

Yeah, but at that point wouldn’t it just be an exact copy of the Su-30MKV?

well if we ever get an tech tree Su-30MK variant it could be unique from the premium
image

1 Like

Yessss… Give me more Kh-38s…

Also R-77-1. That would be fun.

Everyone is busy with grinding J-15T while ı just casually got another 38MT and 77-1 slinger.

3 Likes

MK2 would make sense I guess

2 Likes

MK2 is export, Su-30M2 is the Domestic Russian version.

Oh you were about Russia? I thought you were about China

huh?

yeah a tech tree MK2 at 14.0 after the JH-7A would be cool

1 Like

I saw yall talking about Flanker-Gs and a premium one and how it couldn’t get Kh-38s because of being premium, and I just instantly thought MKK since many asked for it to get Kh-38s.
China also doesn’t get Kh-38 yet unlike Russia, so mentioning the need of a Kh-38 slinger seemed to me like more of a China thing

1 Like

ohh, alright

1 Like

Isn’t the only difference between MKK and MK2 that the MK2 has Kh-59 and came with integrated Chinese weapons?

If so, we already have that in game as the MKK. (The MKK was upgraded ~2024 to have PL-8 and PL-12, before this only MK2 came with Chinese munitions integrated.)

MK2 should be able to use the RVV-SD tho, since it has the upgraded N001VEP instead of the N001VE

According to KnAAPO

“The air-to-air weapon suite includes medium-range missiles of the R-27 type – R-27T1, R-27ET1 heat-seeking missiles, R-27R1, R-27ER1 semi-active radar-homing missiles, R-27P1 and R-27EP1 missiles; RVV-AE medium-range active radar-homing missiles; and R-73E short-range heat-seeking missiles.”

No RVV-SD for some reason.

here’s the website if you wanna look for yourself, I didn’t see anything about what radar it has though .

https://web.archive.org/web/20110824014248/http://www.knaapo.ru/eng/products/military/Su30MK2.wbp