Devs:

It already suffers enough.
Let it rest little bit.
Brother hit a civilian airliner :')
Me264:

bro died to a random missile fired at 50km, and this missile is not fired at him
it got already accepted

He had to specify accepted, label wasn’t enough.
/s
accepted^2
Double the chance of being implemented
it dosent only double it
but it increaces it exponantially
Found some nice Su-30SM WSO footage.
I think I can post it, since it’s training (note the bars over the pilots seat for the instructor)
It took quite a while to convince gaijin to remove said bars back when SM just hit the dev.
I remember lol.
I think that they look super cool. But for Sim… it’s rather sub optimal.
Gaijin should’ve also include curtains in deployed position for the sake of the meme
@kizvy Should we make a report about Su-30SM2 having an HMS despite it not being installed in the cockpit?
I bet adepts of Russian Bias would be happy about it
or maybe just maybe report the things for the hms missing

Naaah, first of all (let me be a gaijin bug report manager) you posted Su-35 cockpit, not Su-30SM2. Second of all - Russian bias, SM2 too stronk, pls nerf.
[DEV] Artifical horizon not working on high/top tier russian planes
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/khnx4fYSFd81
[DEV] HMS symbology disapears when looking at a locked target
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/lzVwJiWv7mRp


