Sukhoi Su-27/30/33/35/37 Flanker series & Su-34 Fullback - History, Design, Performance & Dissection (Part 2)

Oh, it’s from the same book i was reading

1 Like

pls send pdf ty

It’s on Russian, will it be good for you?

Uhhhh I’ll just yandex it

@Gamer4you closest look at the su57e dz so far.

Soon we will even see it closer in a runway.

Air force roundel has been painted

7 Likes

Holy sound🫠

Wasn’t that just myth?

for the Su-34 it is

What about Su-35/37’s tho.

Not for Su-37 it seems, since it’s 711 airframe, but 710 apparently had it

Huh, that’s interesting.

Always thought rear radar was just a myth or rather ambitious attempt that stuck on drawing board, guess I was wrong.

Technically it was, because it wasn’t pursued fruther and only installed on a single airframe for testing.

At least it was real and existed unlike my thoughts which makes those engineers deserve some credit for it.

1 Like

The camo looks sick!

Hey! the MiG-29N is good for air to air!

1 Like

PLEASE. Get the F-2A first.

It is one of the funnest 13.7s I’ve ever played.

Trust me, Just get that, slap a talisman on it, and use it to grind out whatever else you want.

260k rp away from buying it, then the rest 🫡

1 Like

I promise you, the F-2A is insanely fun. It’s what I used to grind out the MiG-25.

It’s got a completely different playstyle from the ADTW. Considering how good you are at the game, I’m sure you’ll do great with it.

1 Like

F-2 ADTW was quite a good grinder for me, except for the SARH which was vedy limiting at 13.0/13.3.

So having basically the same jet but with 4 fnf ARH missiles is gonna be much better for sure.

1 Like

I noticed you don’t have the F-15J(M) either, But the AAM-4s are one of my fav Fox-3s with the R-77-1 and MICA.

The F-2A is MUCH easier, I cannot overstate how much of a difference the Fox-3s make on the F-2.

1 Like