Sukhoi Su-27/30/33/35/37 Flanker series & Su-34 Fullback - History, Design, Performance & Dissection (Part 2)

Because no one saw it with booster afaik.

1 Like

I remember speaking about it in a discord atlwast like a week ago(ill search from that timeline onwards), it will take a few hours or a day for me to find it.

Apologies but im 99% sure it was stated in their telegram (russian only)

I got the video its just that i dont want to post it here for me to get ban.

DM me?

Alr give me a sec

I’ve known him for a while, he’s good, that’s what I call unemployed.

1 Like

Acting like you’re not all unemployed

1 Like

Wake up, boot up WT, sleep and repeat
ronaldo-chug

5 Likes

You mean

Wake up, boot up wt, waste 6 hour in forum, play 2 hour, crash out, eat like a pig, sleep.

4 Likes

My dream would be to wake up and play games, instead of going to work until 8:40 at night :(

1 Like

image
a statue of a man with the words " skill issue " on the bottom

4 Likes

Who need wings?



average F15 player

5 Likes

music hit hard.

also its gonna be worse with the F-15EX and the 16 missile its gonna get.

I forgot
F15EX spamming 12 missiles in a single guy and die to same guy

1 Like

old su-35 website calls irbis radar “n135” instead of the usual “n035”

2 Likes

Could be a typing error as well. Remember that funny error on Su-57 page?

3 Likes

wings are overrated

2 Likes

On my way to the MKM, downside is that there’s 2 usless jets in between and also the Su-30 is likely moving to rank IX before I can reach it :(

War Thunder Screenshot 2026.02.22 - 15.53.40.58

Still have 1 rank IV bomber in the way as well…

2 Likes

@kizvy

some stuff i found on su27m 710

it has IR maws (L-136)

image
image

And a tail radar (N012)

i assume the cm dispensor amount would be reduced because of tail radar.

i was given reading stuff, havent read it yet tho but will later, might aswell save here

«Многофункциональный»
Статья из книги “Истребитель Су-27. Часть 2. Рождение легенды”

you can try with the suggestion again by circling the topic around its tail radar.

also empty weight might differ from what you said, it gave a general weight for all su27m, but the airframes differ a lot

2 Likes

Is Sudo guy still active?

I wonder if he had some knowledge regarding the IRBIS scan boxes, the vertical coverage is kinda annoying, gotta redirect the beam everywhere.

Also please don’t kill me, I’m not saying the IRBIS is bad.

4 Likes