Hi guys im waiting so long for my suggestion 😭 how much did you guys wait
2-3 months is fairly standard Ive found
Its weird one time i waited like 3 days and one time was waiting 5 months
On occasion they get accepted faster, I think sometimes you can just get lucky, I was also chatting with a SM before about a suggestion and that one got accepted quite quickly as a result (dont pester the SMs, it was just pure coincidence I think)
But 2-3 months feels about the average
it’s so sad
In my experience anywhere from 6 weeks to 40 minutes, but 1-2 weeks is pretty typical.
But your suggestion will either be approved or it won’t; nothing you can do to speed the process up.
fire 🔥
i have seen suggestions from waiting minutes to months, the work is too big for the SMs they must be hundreds of suggestions pending and how many CMs?
Why do suggestions need so many filters and processes just to be sent? They should just let all suggestions through. What is this red tape bullshit of “considering if it’s fit to post,” “considering if it’s fit to consider,” and “considering if it’s fit to implement”?
This CANNOT possibly be something that needs to be accounted for
I just checked, there are only 17 suggestion mods. Their lives must suck.
I’ve had one or two accepted within a couple hours or days after posting, it’s really up to the suggestion mods. I wish it was more streamlined.
It’s all bread and circuses: “Hey player, don’t miss out on the suggested vehicles approved this month!”
They obviously mean nothing. Maybe one or two vehicles actually get implemented over the span of years, and it always feels like they were already under consideration even before the suggestion anyway
I used to get my hopes up for the passed to the devs sections, but now I realize it’s just more or less suggested vehicle highlights that occur monthly.
From what I heard, you absolutely dont want that unless you want 1000 identical “suggestions” that spend entire word limit to repeat only words “buff DshK”, not to mention mountains of AI slop with no proper sources.
I stand by SM mods.
Their work is underappreciated.
Also
There are 26 000 submited suggestions on new forums and 20 000 of them have been rejected. Can you imagine how unusable the suggestions section would be if even the bad ones would be let through?
If you have any question related to your suggestion, please send a PM to Suggestion Moderators.
No, we will not accept all “suggestions”. Because majority of them are not even close to something, that can be called “constructive suggestion”.
Yes, it take some time to approve the valid ones, but it’s because the point mentioned above. Majority are simply “basic requests” and not a proper suggestions, yet, all of them need to be reviewed by Suggestion Mods. And their number is limited.
We appreciate all the suggestions you post (considering you spend more than a minute on them ;) ), but as you can imagine, not all of them fits the game and can be approved by game designers. Something that sounds great, can be game breaking or simply do not fit the game modes we have (for now, it’s possible that in future, there will be place for it and voila, we already have some basic (or more advance) idea in our hands thanks to you).
Please do not get upset, because you cannot find your suggestions on the forum. Instead, simply send a PM and wait for an answer from Mods. They will explain to you, what you need to change to get it acepted.