Su-27SM: Ferocious Flanker!

Im not sure it matters its still goiing to devolve into WW2 dogfights with missiles.
F-15C, Su-27SM, Gripen shoot some missiles merge die repeat.

???
Why would we not want all of the new jets with ARH missiles at a higher BR??

except you wont keep malding

With realistic multipathing and armaments of the ±same year it will be

1 Like

It’s best to just not ask about that, it will never change

bro its called “adding stuff by capability” not date of introduction

6 Likes

only because of the missiles it can get, but some nations have nothing they can get until they get this so it’s kind of needed. They can’t just keep advancing two nations and leave out the rest for two years

1 Like

4 Likes

I would be fine with NATO aircraft even from 2006, that one with first flight in 15 december…
(F-35)

1 Like

I really hope the leaks where a little wrong and the usa will be getting the F15E.

Great. As if Russia didn’t already have enough going for it.

Not even surprised, honestly. Russia just has to be the best at everything in this game.

No further point to playing top tier ARB once this thing arrives.

3 Likes

capability usually goes hand in hand with date of introduction. If it was based on capability alone the su-25sm3 wouldn’t be in game without a Nato counterpart, yet nothing outside of the Russian tree even has half the range of the su-25sm3. And the r-27er wouldn’t be the best radar missile by such a large margin

2 Likes

I like this guy

1 Like

The su27sm has a good kh29 and an innovative kab1500.
What does f15c have?
It is only the aim120 and aim9m that are comparable to the su27sm in air combat
NATO aircraft can’t even all have agm65g, only some stupid agm65a/b/d

lmao my guy u do realise its not coming by itself and u will have f15’s with a much better radar and comparable missile kit - dont overreact too hard lol

7 Likes

Thank you, I like myself too

1 Like

So F-15E for America now huh

1 Like

No it’s only MSIP, it’s too early for something that is equal to new soviet vehicle

That is what should come

Yeah, yeah, I know, but you know, it’s weird, like you’re on some battlefield fighting the son of your former enemy.