SQB and Pantsir-S1

Everyone who play SQB knows that there is only one AA system on top BR (13.7).
It is Pantsir-S1 - You must have it in your team!
All that adats, Ito, Tor, FlaRakRad, Type81… are useless here, when planes hunt AA from +15 km.

But what is going on on next BR after top (11.7).
Other AA at last has chance with planes as same as planes has chance with them… almost… because Pantsir is still here.

Why other nations has no alternative (reach more than 15km)?
It is very easy how to fix it (but they do not see a problem):

• limit pantsir to max 12 km
  • move it to top planes only - 13.0 BR

I think it is not only problem for SQB - probably the same situation on RB…

2 Likes

IMO, dying to pantsir past 12km, where the missiles are hardly maneuverable, means the pilot is probably flying in a straight line towards it.

Yes it has more range, but it’s not all the stat card cracks it up to be.

9 Likes

As a other AA, I did not have any chance with my team mate who sit in pantsir.
All planes with more then 10 km where his. This closer ones also where his as we shoot in same second, but pantsir missiles are much faster.

Other planes fly whery low and hard maneuverabling - they has been killed by pantsir also - my Adats’ misiles has burned out much faster.

By the way, I am sure you do not play SQB, since you say that pantsir is comparable.

But unlike you, he knows the Pantsir because he plays it and has shot down hundreds of planes with it in GRB, while you don’t even own it yourself.

The only difference between GRB and SQB, if you look at SPAA and aircraft, in SQB the pilots are usually much better than the average pilot you meet in GRB, but the SPAA works identically here and there…

Everyone who play SQB knows that there is only one AA system on top BR (13.7).
It is Pantsir-S1 - You must have it in your team!

No. This depends on the skills of your team members. Sometimes just a good player in his ADATS, and/or a good Z10/19 or KA pilot is enough and you simply don’t need a Pantsir.

4 Likes

SQB needs major rework to be honest.

It gets better because some decided at gajin that you cant track and target russian atgm´s any more. So you cant even intercept incoming fiere. Why I dont know. But there is shadow nerfs after nerf to icoming.

This is not true. I have destroyed at least 5 russian AGMs(including helicopter atgms) yesterday using XM975

I played today multiple games with the roland truck and i cant lock a singel one. not in radar mode not in irst. Nothing.

Maybe that spaa is bugged. You can submit a bug report if you want

This is similar for something like the adats after ~8km though. So in the end you still have a considerable range advantage in the Pantsir.