Spitfires are literally untouchable. You should do something to balance it out, because it's getting out of hand

since when baiting is to struggle on the best turning zero? Once again i broke a flap because they got changed overall. You were struggling til I broke the flap.

There you go, that’s your “superior spitfire low speed performance”. Handily beaten by someone holding S and barely using throttle modulation.

No, I was easily staying out of your guns the whole time.

once again, i broke a flap. You’re insanely stubborn, despite clearly struggling against one of the worse turning spitfires in the best turning zero of the game. There’s also a funny bug where I selected “respawns enabled” but i cant respawn so i have to restart the game.

The LF Mk9 is not " one of the worse turning spitfires" in any way. It retains the longer wings and the smaller Merlin.

The A6M3 mod22 is also far from the best turner.

2 Likes

Bring out your Mk2 again next time, shooting that one down will be even funnier.

what are you talking about? you were still struggling and the funniest part is

imagen

that you were indeed using flaps and throttle management.

And the funny mk2 shot you down too.

The spitfire that can’t turn with you can stall you out any day by simply going up. You’re a zero expert and still got drawn by a spitfire noob.

Think I’ve found why you’re getting outturned by Spitfires in a Zero, when you’re trying… whatever this is supposed to be.

using my engine? i failed on the first one, then succeeded on the second one.

Can we stop already?

Nowhere as much as someone abusing their flaps so hard they ripped them thrice in an effort to stay as slow as possible.

Because I made a mistake earlier on and couldn’t nose up to shoot you down afterwards. It’s as simple as that.

“using my flaps so hard”

blud is the typical guy that gets mad when they run away from his zero 💀like, literally. I am not accustomed to the new flaps; that’s why i broke them on dora and on spitfire. The spitfire is better at slow speed than the zero, as you have seen. Or would you want me to follow your downward spirals? Nah, you however followed me up and stalled out like a ragdoll.

You didn’t have energy.

Try to keep up? Didn’t have it because I threw it away earlier, which is what I just said.

Uh huh.

Here is you going completely suicidal, while I turned inside you and still had enough space to dodge your head-on.

Edit: I’m uploading a clip right now of one of the fights between the LF mk9 and the much overtiered A6M3 model 22. Pretty obvious how hard you’re trying to stay slow by your engine sound.

1 Like

you keep bluffing. You get mad at me for getting slower in order to have more engine thrust and better turn radius. You still lost to a damaged spitfire lf mk9 because you couldn’t go up. So to speak talking to you, is like talking to a brickwall. You’re a great zero player and I’m an awful spitfire player. This awful spitfire player who was still learning the new flaps has managed to not only kill you but also kill you more times than you killed him. Just admit you’re wrong. If this is the experience you had against a bad spitfire player I cannot imagine how it would be against someone like Squishface who’s the best spitfire pilot in game.

24 Likes

I’m not mad, just emphasizing how hard you had to work in a much higher BR aircraft just to even the results.

I don’t play the Zeros that often. Plus, this made me realize that the A6M5 actually turns much harder than the A6M3 model 22 despite its shorter wings, something I didn’t know before. If I was such a Zero pro I’d already know this.

You get a warning for flap overspeed, and the flap rip speed is publicly available. There isn’t much “learning” to do.

Now add in all the other matches where you somehow forgot to enable respawns.

Spoiler

Huh, would you look at that, we’re 5-4 and I’m winning.

Here’s the one fight I actually bothered recording.

1 Like

he’s not mad but he points out how “i struggle” while he is in fact taking whole minutes to kill a plane supposedly playing his turn fighting games but on his own way, and lying about not using flaps while he was constantly having them out.

Here’s the one fight I actually bothered recording.

Why didn’t you bother recording your L’s?

So what do you suggest to fix them?

Also you do realize that if they nerf the spitfire another plane will come along and be just as good and will fit the meta just as well.

1 Like

I didn’t know what the result was gonna be, but this one was dragging on pretty long so I did.

If you weren’t struggling you wouldn’t have to go against your own post:

Oh you’re in a zero, the king of turn fighters? Don’t worry, because even the heaviest spitfire turns inside you!

And play energy against a Zero. By the way you still didn’t turn inside me.

I was being pretty lazy with flaps, yes. You were abusing the hell out of them so hard that you did break them many times - you took a risk, sometimes it didn’t pay off.

You also cut throttle far harder and more often than I did, objectively you were trying much harder to win. On top of me using a subpar Zero model.

And still, the scoreboards say you lost, despite having an aircraft that conservatively belongs a whole BR above mine, while trying much harder than I was. You claim, in your post title, that “Spitfires are literally untouchable”, yet as the scores show you did in fact lose.