Also having more objectives helps to prevent the sort of steamrolling we’re seeing, a couple may be closer together and therefor frequently taken as a group but if instead of only being able to hold all/two thirds of the caps you can hold say four out of ten and hold on longer, even if losing.
It could either help prevent or in some cases amplify it. I deliberately laid out the idea with the intent that teams unaware of their flanks could see their rear spawn zones captured and thus find themselves encircled on all sides unless they stage a breakout operation, just like in reality.
True, when properly balanced it would help a good bit because it’s hard to hold all zones at once and when you do you’re stretched thin, and not watching your flanks adds a lot of weaknesses, but if you manage to hold all the zones without losing the entire team it would significantly add to the challenge of retaking the match and making a comeback. Overall an imperfect idea that with more of this sort of productive discussion would definitely help the game, at the very least I think we can agree that a copy-paste COD domination just isn’t that good.
The problem is some people see this as them having a major amount of skill, let’s be honest that sitting outside the detection zone and point and clicking people in their spawn is the least skillful thing in the game. Every match of 10.7 to 11.7 Russia ground realistic I am getting forced to leave within 5 minutes due to spawn campers.
I know that feeling all too well, especially because I am one of the few scouting because if I don’t my team dies even faster from the lack of intel