Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

well shooting of smoke grenades that is funny

Ammunitions in outside of vehicle now can be damaged ( for planes (like bombs) as well if I understood correctly)

2 Likes

Yep, planes are getting this as well

1 Like

Why add anything at all if does nothing for gameplay for the British tree. T-90 will play just like the challengers due to poor reverse terrible gun handling and worse ammo. FRS1 early is just a lazy addition that again adds nothing.

wait so you can destroy bombs? basically if a plane is flying above you and you shoot the bomb it epxlodes? thats sick

3 Likes

I believe I just saw the R-27ET, however I can’t read Russian so I may be mistaken.

that are some cool new modification animations

1 Like

FRS1 for TT is somewhat needed as the only thing between 9.7-11.3 is the Jaguar Gr1A. But still… a weak addition, that should be a side addition alongside something like the FA2

1 Like

T-90 is significantly faster forward, more agile and has better front armor as well

2 Likes

People requested a tree version of the FRS.1 and this is a nice 10.3 aircraft. It also has a brand new bespoke cockpit model.

7 Likes

wait germany is getting an mi 8tb?

1 Like

yes, rockets as well I think

1 Like

People request British IFV’s

Cool but not at all what we need in the TT.

1 Like

Has that cockpit been added to the SQV version and does it FINALLY have the right radar?

Chonk leo

ET ET ET ET

1 Like

Yes and we have already addressed that we are working on many new vehciles for Britain. Sadly it can’t all come at once.

3 Likes

That thing is gonna be busted, I wonder if the US is getting anything to balance it out?

1 Like