BAe Sea Harrier - Technical data and discussion

Yeah, saw it. What the hell is the (e) variant that could be at 10.3?

Presumably pre-Falklands without the AIM-9Ls and no flares.
Weird though since the Squadron one we have is the early paint scheme

Yeah, that would be my guess. Seems like a “crap, we’ve forgotten to give Britain anything this update” addition. Only hope that this is the reaosn the SQV is unfinished and it might finally be finished

5 Likes

no flares???

It’s at 10.3, I hope you’re not serious

1 Like

this is some good news

I was watching the Russian War Thunder live stream and saw this vehicle.

Anyone knows what this is exactly?

Sea Harrier FRS.1 (e)

Probably early FRS1 (pre-falklands) 9Gs and probably no CMs. But at least its got the right cockpit now. No word on radar

Hope to see FAMILY POWER in Shar.

Well that’s like worse than the GR3 then surely?

depending on the SRAAM buffs. probably. and is a full BR higher. We’ll have to wait and see it on stream for final details on what is has. but would think it would be 10.7 if it had the same as the SQV unless the SQV is going down to 10.3, but I think that is unlikely

Could also just have the wrong BR on the dev server

I’m betting on it having CMs and either two AIM-9G or two AIM-9L

Would have to at 10+ otherwise it would be 9.7 with the Gr3.

Well it must be inferior to the Sea Harrier FRS.1 we’ve already got in-game since it appears to be 10.3 (one BR bracket lower than the normal FRS.1).

Unless its wrong, Dev server is subject to change.

True, we’ll just have to wait for further information on the aircraft and other vehicles being added to British Aviation.

Probably nothing new this update. Unless they have something near finsiehd that was planned for next update like the FA2… But I seriosuly doubt it. Best we can hope for is the FRS1 SQV to be finished and new features and stuff coming to the Tornados and Gr7 like CM overhauls

At least their cockpit is going to be updated.

Yeah, thats 50% of the battle. Just hope the radar gets… something done too. I just want IFF on it

No news so far then, wasnt shown on the dev stream, at least russian one