Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Did the SMT get enlarged inlets?

I Admire your Hope

Gaijin Dropped Germany’s years ago and they don’t look like they’ll pick it back up again

now that the only additions are an Armed Fishing boat and a Prototype Leo Based on the A5 I don’t believe that there is hope for the next updates

Hope is what keeps people going! I still hope to see the KF-51 in game one day so i can blow up T-90 with my loitering munitions

No it’s Modernized 9-13

Even though I’m not a Mig-29 fan but that Algerian skin is sexy.

4 Likes

No 56 large caliber CM, no RWR L-150, no N010ME, no TPOD. Wrong cockpit. BRUH

3 Likes

Sadly, its the downgraded export model 9.19, not the full 9.19.

Extra flares would have been nice.

1 Like

Why can USA get an F16C with 9Ms and GBUs alongside with an OH58D while China is still stuck with AIM9Ls and maverick-Bs. Yes they have a new heli but nothing for ttop tier jets when they have actual options that wont be too OP (eg. JH-7A, J-7G, J-10A without PL12s). Any explanation for this?,

3 Likes

I guess gaijin might consider new trike aircraft toptier and new infrared homing Air-to-Air Missile with IRCCM in october

I’m wondering when the update will drop.

Props next week as we had a 4th dev server and Smin said we seen most of the update iirc.

1 Like

When is the Hungarian Air Force expected? :D :D

1 Like

It’s not at the moment

Ok. Next patch possible. Thx.

Hopefully yea as Italy’s top tier really need help.

F-16ADF is fine for now, and they have decent CAS too. They aren’t in need right now but they might in a couple of updates. Depends if the ADF gets AMRAAMs.

Not on about that I’m on about the 9.0 to 11.7 all you have are planes who sole purpose is to be missile food at 9.0 and then you have to control a missile.

Now Hungary will let Italy with very good fighters such as the Mig-21 and 23

Ah sure, below 10.7 I agree Italy could do with some better fighters, and tbh the F-104 and Tornado aren’t brilliant.

It’s just you said top tier and Italy is actually not bad at 11.3 - 12.0

2 Likes

Tbh this should of gone with.

Italy with a Spanish sub tree.

Poland with the Baltic states and maybe a Romanian sub tree

Czechoslovakia with a Hungarian sub tree.

Yugoslavia

2 Likes