Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Yeah, its good though the FRS1 has finally been finished, but its not good enough our additions this update

oh hey we getting bonked again

1 Like

Yeah, We should have got the Hunter as our air SQV and the FRS1 onto the TT

blame gajin not germany

It’s because I said Australia again run

(At least we know Pacifica trigger word hehe )

2 Likes

Can you reveal which Commonwealth countries are ? This will allow British players to anticipate the next major update.

1 Like

Take Personal Disputes to PM guys…

This Forum is for English… so should not have to be forced to google translate everything

However, it is ok for non English speakers to goggle translate into English to communicate here

10 Likes

All 53 of them mahahahah

2 Likes

It would be even better if SQV Shar could exchange with TT one.

Just a coincidence ^^

2 Likes

Like I’ve said m8 there is away he can deal with me if he doesn’t like me.

And that is the block button

Or was it hehe

British Empire join the chat

3 Likes

It was the answer we provided already for some time:

“Because of this, additional export MBTs and other vehicles that have ties to some Commonwealth nations will allow for more options and new approaches to Britain’s gameplay.”

It was never said the UK tree would receive every Commonwealth nation and that all commonwealth vehicles would be within the British tree.

10 Likes

Well is it more specifically Commonwealth Vehicles or actual Nation additions?

1 Like

I dont know if I entirely agree with that actually. most of our aircraft jump from 9.7 to 11.3 except for the Jaguar Gr1A at 10.3. So having this slightly weaker and thus slightly lower FRS1 in the TT, means its a smaller jump from those 9.7s and acts as a better stepping stone into the 11.3 world that follows it. It also lines up nicely with our ground TT for that bracket too.

Yeah, its a shame weve had it at all. But this is a half decent fix at least.

1 Like

imagine 4 of these in a squad once we get more modern cas

(thats 32x 250kg bombs)

1 Like

Good lord, I cant wait to see how many conventional bombs the F15E/EX can carry in game

Just wait for the F-111, hehe.

2 Likes

hmmm Still it’s a bit of a meh rule those I would rather see more commonwealth nation we already have in the game like SA, Australia and Canada like some of there more unique tanks and aircraft rather than just adding it to see the salt lake grow. But I understand here you’re coming from