Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

yeah , was a prototype gepard, not the ones we have in game

You’ve seen the box (thermal imager), but as they said, the only one where it was placed was Gepard, which means that the version with a stinger was also equipped with it.

2 Likes

I do not see a problem to do this as a Tunguska modification to a thermal imager, the sighting module is also changing there, only there is also another radar being installed.

5 Likes

Looks eco-friendly, I’m sure frau Merkel would approve.

1 Like

we have a lot of prototyps in the German TT
why not this intresting modification.

bigger CO2 and dust emission

1 Like

pretty sure multiple missiles act like this on live already. At least 530D does, and AIM7 as well. Probably results in a lower energy state for the missile on the end of its trajectory sadly

Yep 9Ls and a mix of 120A/B.

FB_IMG_1691437433946

2 Likes

Yeah its THV is delayed to the point it’s basically uselles at close range.

In a recent data mine there have been new Steam achievements for ace.
While the 3 are sub trees but one seemingly not a sub tree.

Added Text for the new steam Achievements
“Hungarian Ace” (steam_trophy_kill_100_on_hungary) :
“Destroy 100 player vehicles while using Hungarian vehicles”
“Finnish Ace” (steam_trophy_kill_100_on_finland) :
“Destroy 100 player vehicles while using Finnish vehicles”
“South African Ace” (steam_trophy_kill_100_on_south_africa) :
“Destroy 100 player vehicles while using South African vehicles”

However Australia is counted with these which I wonder if they will be adding more Australia vehicles in the future to Britain.

“Australian Ace” (steam_trophy_kill_100_on_australia) :
“Destroy 100 player vehicles while using Australian vehicles”

1 Like

Translation pls

AIM-9G feels worse than AIM-9D

1 photo, under the name of the Area for conducting maneuverable air battles on full afterburner of Cy-27 Tornado aircraft

2 photos are the ratio of the angular velocities of the Su-27 and Tornado F-2

3 photos are the Areas of feasibility of horizontal maneuvers

Here it is in 1 photo, this is where the Su-27 exceeds the Tornado in the table and by how much in percentage (Marked “+”)

Why would someone test maneuvering with a brick?

1 Like

Maybe one of these Vehicles? Would be nice

1 Like

Tbh An Australian line carrying on after the Mk.7 is more likely as we seen in the data mine

I don’t speak Russian !

Any one got the original quote ?

for example, add the Russian T-90 to Britain, while the Canadian Leopards to Germany and the Australian Abrams to the USA are based on the fact that these countries are the birthplace of these machines.
We don’t have a subtree of Canada and Australia in the British tree. Any country that does not have an established line is available to participate in any country that is applicable and relevant.
As explained in the blog, in the future we plan to add several Commonwealth machines to the British tree.

1 Like

Strange as Smin said this

So by that logic Australian M1A1 AIM should be in Britain as

A. Britain had Australian vehicles for years now.

B. It’s a commonwealth vehicle and now that commonwealth vehicle been confirmed to be in the UK tree. the AIM, Ram and the Stuart should be relocated to the British tree.

2 Likes