Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

It doesnt make sence. It cpuld have been added this update. OR what Gaijin could have done is give Viggen C 9L amd BOL pods (like it had irl) and move it to 11.3 and insted of adding copy and past Viggen D they could have added Gripen A when F-16 came. Ad Gripen A was little bit better then Viggen D. Now the C could have come this update.

1 Like

Gripen will still be very strong even if they add it with inly IR it will outperform most jets currently but I do agree they couldve added the A THIS update not the C because even IRL at the As first red flag Norweigan F16(50+) couldnt do anything against Gripen

My friend we could’ve had a lot of top tier planes this update but we haven’t

It’s gaijin’s planning on display

I hope we’ll see J-10 and Gripen as the next meta to cool off with the same old USA vs RU update crap

1 Like

Do you have any document on that “incident” with Gripen and Norwegian F-16?

It was Red Flag that information is everywhere the scores were 5-0 5-0 5-1 to Gripen.

OMG the voiced warnings in the SMT will repeat immediately one after the other at a faster rate its annoying as hell now.

1 Like

Yeah…its so fucking annoying seeing US and Russia getting the newer and newer toys for top tier. Meanwhile there are nation like UK and Sweden.

5 Likes

I would love to see the J-10, its a neat aircraft

1 Like

you can turn the voiced warning down but must turn the RWR down as well. GJ needs to fix this. The voiced warning repeats immediately after. sometimes two different ones overlap each other now.

@Smin1080p Any updates regarding Japan?

1 Like

The reason whily would i want C over A is the C version have a CAS capabilities unlike A version. Because Sweden is also in big desperation od CAS at high tiers. (AJ and AJS are the worse hight tier CAS in game) i knkw there is a CAS version of Draken, but for top tier the C version would be better as a fighter and CAS

I’m really sad because I’ve been hospitalized and can’t see the various new vehicles on the Dev server :(

2 Likes

Do we know wen the Update will come this week or next week or even the week after that?
Becouse there is a plane I need to buy before it Goas Life

You are not missing much bro, get well.

All air vehicles are nothing more than slightly better variants of existing. There’s an Indian owned, Russian designed, T-90 in the British tree though. That’s probably the most unique thing this patch.

1 Like

Don’t forget the Swedish premium looks like the last step before the pzh2000

Oh I know trust me I refuse to put the AJ/S in my 11,3 lineup

1 Like

Majority of shares are owned by the state, and all production for military aircraft is done by governmental order. Everything passes through the Ministry of Industry and Trade, so yeah, that logic doesn’t apply to Russia.

On another note. It took Gaijin 6 months to give us a single new air map, right? If we are going to get another small air map. Why in the world did they take every single map out of the matchmaker in the first place? leaving us with 5 maps to play over and over…

Just give us all the old maps we loved if that’s the case.

There are even operation maps that were never added to the MM and are amazingly fun.

4 Likes

the harriers the british used have 2 specific versions, the sea harriers (based on the harrier 1 chassis, like the gr.1 and gr.3) had radars and were equipped with AMRAAMs (fa.2), the harriers gr.5 + (these were the harrier 2/AV-8B) didnt have a radar, but instead were more focused on a ground attack role, rather than air-to-air, like the gr.7 and gr.9

a lot of people (morvan basically lol) and myself included are hoping that britain gets the sea harrier fa.2 this or next patch, as theyre AMRAAM capable

1 Like

As nice as the FA.2 will be 2 Amraams will not save it and it will be DOA imo. Subsonic food for F-16 and MiG-29